Couldn’t think…. The next part

Comments

• But wait, order now and we'll double your order. Just pay extra shipping and handling for an incredible $19.99!!
  • Ohhh and I only come here. Nobody else would have me
  • Agree with Mike and OCS, also been here since BBC 606, I look to Hammers News now and then, but as Mike says the over-sensationalise everything - we should be buying everyone! So really just to see if there are any other rumours. I also look to KUMB, but don't like the format and advertising - it take too long to wade through!.

This is by far the best forum for West Ham, no adverts, well monitored, respectful approach of all to each other and fun. We all owe this to Grey and are incredibly grateful that Mrs Grey (along with able assistance) continues to support us all. Thank you all.
  • MrsGrey said:

As long as I have any say in it, there never will be adverts.

• Bazshuayi said:

Ohhh and I only come here. Nobody else would have me

That's True. =)
  • Although I now feel a bit of an urge (as I've just read Kumb is a bit confrontational) to go on to Kumb when I'm in one of my Liverpool loving moods (most of the time haha) and see whats what
  • MrsGrey said:

As long as I have any say in it, there never will be adverts.

Buy your wedding frock at the Emporium Mrs E

=) =) =)
  • mike said:

Bazshuayi said:

Ohhh and I only come here. Nobody else would have me

That's True. =)
    I was torn as to whether to 'agree' or say you're damn lucky to have me. That is why I can never go to a shrink and get value for money as even I don't know how I'll react in 5 minutes
  • Like a good few here, I was originally on BBC606, and it's the only place I post; I pop onto the KUMB transfer thread at this time of year but don't post over there.
  • I only come here, but if I want 'news' I might check Newsnow for West Ham related rumours, and I also follow the West Ham News account on Instagram, though I daren't even look at the comments let alone post myself. I'm a delicate flower and most football sections of the internet don't appreciate that.
  • I come on here for the positivity, especially during matches.
  • I browse KUMB and very rarely contribute.
  • I look at news now as well alderz, just to see all made up rubbish in one place hahaha
  • from such a strong one day team we seem to have gone backwards, the test team going in the opposite direction
  • Jake Wightman just won gold in the 1500m at the World Athletics, I'm gobsmacked tbh, but well done that young man 👏👏👏
  • Jake Wightman just won gold in the 1500m at the World Athletics, I'm gobsmacked tbh, but well done that young man 👏👏👏

An added twist is that his dad is actually the stadium announcer, how proud he was when he said "That's my son and he's world champion" 😊😊😊

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/62232323
  • This has to be the photo of the year

• Does anything illustrate the pointlessness of a bloke dressed up like that for the sole useful (?) purpose of tourists taking photos?
  • the greatest players in his country's footballing history, has died aged 85.

Seeler scored 43 goals in 72 games for the then-West Germany and featured at four World Cups.
    That's some record
  • MrsGrey said:

Does anything illustrate the pointlessness of a bloke dressed up like that for the sole useful (?) purpose of tourists taking photos?

I know what you're saying but I'd like him close by if things went pear shaped.
  • Nunez scored 4 of Liverpool’s 5 against Leipzig.
  • IronHerb said:

MrsGrey said:

Does anything illustrate the pointlessness of a bloke dressed up like that for the sole useful (?) purpose of tourists taking photos?

Probably. Would rather he was wearing something he could move about in more easily if that did happen though.
  • Nunez scored 4 of Liverpool’s 5 against Leipzig.

We shouldve been all over...
  • IronHerb said:

MrsGrey said:

at this point can he play CF or LB? just asking
  • Michailberry Finn
  • I was thinking more 1980's not 1880's hahaha
  • you know what is missing don't you Ham :)
  • Probably why lingard didn't come here, thought the clowns were discontinued 😁
  • Antonio is just above optimum height to be the perfect clown.
This discussion has been closed.