Couldn’t think…. The next part

Comments

• Shortly after I saw that picture I received the identical one by WhatsApp from a mate of mine - in the Philippines! It's gone viral. =)
  • And the reason Boris wants to stay on as caretaker Prime Minister?

Because he has arranged a big party at Chequers later this month

He's using the Prime Minister's official country residence the way some people rent an Airbnb

What are the odds that he quits before August?
  • How on earth did Blatter and Platini get cleared of corruption charges.
  • Because they paid them off.
  • And the reason Boris wants to stay on as caretaker Prime Minister?

He's using the Prime Minister's official country residence the way some people rent an Airbnb

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62092203
  • yoyo said:

It’s weird to me that we have arguably the least competent government of all time, showing brazen disdain and disregard for the public, and yet somehow Diane Abbott is the person to make a joke about.
  • edited July 2022
    They're all open to ridicule as far as I'm concerned. I guess I must have forgotten how competent she was.
  • Could easily have been Sturgeon or Starmer.
  • Could easily have been Sturgeon or Starmer.

Wasn’t though
  • yoyo said:

They're all open to ridicule as far as I'm concerned. I guess I must have forgotten how competent she was.

I just think it’s interesting that Ben Wallace has a history of voting anti LGBTQ, Jacob Rees-Mogg is a member of the right wing evangelical Christianity pro-life movement, Rishi Sunak doesn’t pay taxes, but the people to go after are the ones not in power?

I don’t like Labour at the moment, but there is much, much worse with British politics than Diane Abbott, and I just don’t understand why she’s the butt of the joke. Is there something specific about her?
  • edited July 2022
    No, but then I find a multitude of things witty, like when she said in an interview she would employ 10,000 more police officers on a total budget of £300,000 and couldn't do the maths.The Tory rabble you mention are far from witty, their quotes are atrocious. Her gaffs, to which there were many , were more laughable (IMO) and not malicious and the image in the joke is one of her panicking, I think we can all see that. I guess I'm just happy in life
  • yoyo said:

I guess I'm just happy in life

👍🏻
  • No offence is ever intended when I post jokes and I would be hurt if I thought I had.
  • my favourite was Nadine dorries faxed her resignation and set fire to the toaster
  • IronHerb said:

And the reason Boris wants to stay on as caretaker Prime Minister?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62092203
    So he starts with lies and finishes with lies.

Despicable ,awful ,awful ,awful piece of ………work.
    And as for those who followed him down the the yellow brick road and enabled him?
    For them I have no words I can use on here.
  • alderz said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a member of the right wing evangelical Christianity pro-life movement

Apologies for being pedantic/sectarian but Rees-Mogg is Roman Catholic, hardly "evangelical"
    yoyo said:

like when she said in an interview she would employ 10,000 more police officers on a total budget of £300,000 and couldn't do the maths.

That was 5 years ago, since then it has been widely reported that she gave that interview while suffering from the effects of type 2 Diabetes and withdrew from public appearances shortly after until she had recovered
  • alderz said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a member of the right wing evangelical Christianity pro-life movement

Apologies for being pedantic/sectarian but Rees-Mogg is Roman Catholic, hardly "evangelical"
    yoyo said:

like when she said in an interview she would employ 10,000 more police officers on a total budget of £300,000 and couldn't do the maths.

That was 5 years ago, since then it has been widely reported that she gave that interview while suffering from the effects of type 2 Diabetes and withdrew from public appearances shortly after until she had recovered
    Useful information...

• Anyone else thinking the Tory leadership race will be just like watching the Apprentice but not quite as good?
  • Any chances of getting Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsay into the jury?
  • Or in the running?
  • As a staunch Labour man my concern is that the tories elect somebody with principles, morality and knows what they’re actually doing.
  • No chance slacker all the applicants with be politicians lol
  • You'd be hard pressed to find any Tory at present fitting that description. The few who may have done were got rid of at the last election.
  • edited July 2022
    We’re all doomed.

Every single one a Johnson enabler.
    Ooh I wish I could swear on here.
  • All that is missing from the above photo is the Apprentice logo.
This discussion has been closed.