Couldn’t think…. The next part

Comments

• None as choking in finals a prerequisite for playing in the first team
  • IronHerb said:
    Southend have announced they're having second thoughts about the Rose West stand! How did they not see it in the first place!? :anguished:
  • I obviously can't make a joke about that so I am just going to 'wow' instead
  • Just be glad it was Gilbert not Fred

• edited August 2022
    So West Ham won't pay anything for Europa Conference League matches because it didn't exist in 2013 and there is nothing in the contract that requires them to pay for new competitions

Boris still losing London taxpayers money 6 years after he quit!
  • edited August 2022

Boris still losing London taxpayers money 6 years after he quit!

I'd doubt that somehow Boris negotiated the deal himself =)

So what do you think that Sadistic Clown would do ..... Expand ULEZ to cover all of the home counties to help fund it O.o

• I'd doubt that somehow Boris negotiated the deal himself =)

Looking at it I wouldn't be so sure. 😬

• Boris still losing London taxpayers money 6 years after he quit!

So what do you think that Sadistic Clown would do ..... Expand ULEZ to cover all of the home counties to help fund it O.o
    Actually not sure if you are referring to me or not. The clown comment and also the fact I'm literally doing drawings for ULEZ at work 🤣
  • Not aimed at you at all Ham, but now that you've admitted to it =)

• Boris still losing London taxpayers money 6 years after he quit!

I knew a bloke who was on Newham Council's negotiating team and he came away with the impression that the LLDC were more focused on getting the deal done than getting a good deal. Newham did very well without him having to do much

It all sounded very similar to the negotiations between TfL and the unions over the 2012 Olympics, they offered us far more than our reps were expecting.

Khan was still MP for Tooting back then but he inherited the mess Boris had left behind and managed to renegotiate a slightly better deal when West Ham wanted to change some of the terms

Planning for the ULEZ started in 2014 before Khan was elected
  • Tickled me... Apologies if lots of people have seen this already

• This is place is in Greece and is just so ridiculously delicious! Couldnt resist posting it. Apologies in advance if Mrs Grey lives here and I've let everyone know ;)

• I would have a heart attack just getting up the stairs, let alone bring any shopping with me, Amazon delivery drivers worst nightmare.
  • Could be mrs Grey`s weekend getaway =)
  • Where is it Baz? Looks amazing but you would need a practical access (which I'm sure would be affordable if you own it in the first place).
  • edited August 2022
    Meteora .

There is access but it's not evident on the pic.

Monasteries there. Not private residences.
    You can go on a tour to see it/them.
  • The stannah stairlift is on the other side hahaha
  • MrsGrey said:

Meteora .

There is access but it's not evident on the pic.

Monasteries there. Not private residences.
    You can go on a tour to see it/them.

Ah, ok, thanks 👍
  • Now that's what I call excellent planning for the expected climate change-induced rise in sea level.
  • There's a number of different ones there, aren't there? Is the photo the Monastery of the Holy Trinity?

I actually had Google maps open to Greece as I've just been reading David Gemmell's take to the Trojan War through his three Troy novels.
  • Most pointless headline of the day # premier league table as Arsenal go top 🤣
  • I think Ham would prefer 'Palace struggle at foot of table'
  • Makes a note to myself to draft a Palace relegation thread ;)
  • edited August 2022
    Just had a dip into Twitter.
    It’s just hilarious.One bloke reckons Klopp is finished another thinks the season’s already over.
    Makes our naysayers look like beacons of positivity.
  • Loving it, Liverpool drop 2 points at Fulham 😊😊😊
  • Makes another note to start Liverpool lose league title already thread :(
  • Bazshuayi said:

Makes another note to start Liverpool lose league title already thread :(

Let's just hope it proves to be the case 🤞🤞🤞
  • Slacker said:

Just had a dip into Twitter.
    It’s just hilarious.One bloke reckons Klopp is finished another thinks the season’s already over.
    Makes our naysayers look like beacons of positivity.

These comments were made at half time btw.😳

• Not only the prices but the spelling! 😳
This discussion has been closed.