Couldn’t think…. The next part

Comments

• edited August 2022
    alderz said:

The way they're being treated is appalling, and they are very far from being alone in that.

Our union negotiations got us a pay rise roughly in line with inflation in April and it's funny how lucky we feel, and other tell us we are, when it's really just what everyone should be getting. After years of cut backs and pay rises that weren't up to standard, it's probably only a calculation from the org that us going on strike would undermine its editorial line (and maybe shrivel up some of those donations that have finally made it profit-making). We're lucky to have that kind of leverage and I hope these strikes make all these orgs realise they have something to lose as well.
  • Just had a quick look at the fixtures am I right in thinking we aren't going to play on a Saturday @ 3pm until November 12 v Leicester City and that still might be moved for tv?
  • Just read an article we had played a record 14 consecutive games on a Sunday the previous record was 8
  • Cos we're massive and when not playing in Europe they want us on the tele.
  • PLF, I believe that number is only going to increase as our next four are all on Sunday including this week. Our next Premier League match not on a Sunday is against Wolves but that is @ 5.30 on October 1 for Sky.
  • We have currently played 13 consecutive Sundays. Villa will make it 14. Then we play Spurs in a midweek round of matches followed by a further 3 Sundays.
  • IronHerb, So the sequence will be broken as I had forgotten about next Wednesday. =)
  • Another reason to hate Spurs ,Not that one was needed =)
  • But a scheduled mid week round doesn't really count.
  • Great song from Southampton fans to Man U fans “ You only live round the corner”.👏👏
  • Chelsea game changed to Saturday
  • Our Sunday record of playing matches coming to an abrupt halt.
  • Now waiting for SKY to tell us it's an 8pm ko.😫
  • edited August 2022
    steve said:

Chelsea game changed to Saturday

It's was scheduled to be on Sky on the Sunday so it will be interesting to see how they get around this. The evening match on Saturday involves Manchester City who are due to play the following Tuesday night like Chelsea.
  • edited August 2022
    Chelsea away to Dinamo Zagreb 5:45pm on Tuesday 6th.

Spurs v Fulham, Brentford v Leeds, Millwall v Cardiff and Orient v Tranmere all 3pm kick offs so the Met is going to have a busy afternoon next Saturday

Everton v Liverpool 12:30pm BT Sport and Villa v City 5:30pm Sky

What's the betting we're going to be pushed to 8pm so Sky can still show it live?
  • I see our game with Chelsea has been moved to Saturday next weekend (was 2pm Sunday). No new KO time confirmed as yet.
  • Lukerz confirmed as 3pm
  • What is this 3pm Saturday kick off you speak of? Has it been tried before?
  • Not live on Sky now unfortunately.
  • Good news for me as I'm working on Saturday but don't start until 7pm
  • Has anybody received their email for the spurs game?
    I haven't received mine yet and the brighton game is still showing in my apple wallet.
    Last thing i want to do is phone the club.
  • I don't get emails. The ticket just appears in my wallet.
  • I think you are right there ironHerb.
    Have you received your ticket for the spurs game in your wallet yet?
  • My wallet is also still showing the Brighton game?
  • Yikes. Parker sacked by Bournemouth. Time to turn it around, and all that...
  • Looks like he wanted more reddies for players and the board weren’t having it.
  • Time to open the manager sack thread already
  • IronHerb said:

I don't get emails. The ticket just appears in my wallet.

Is it still there for you? For some reason my one moved to expired passes after Brighton.
This discussion has been closed.