West Ham’s next boss

Comments

• Yes
    Down bare bones
    :biggrin:
  • edited December 2019
    What does he maen
  • Outcast said:
    "Yes that's what I'd like to see but that's a lot of work to be close to Haller and also track back deep enough. Cresswell is so easily exposed by pace, so needs cover. If Noble was more mobile, maybe the midfield could have covered it. "
    We must have the slowest midfield in the EPL.

I mean yeah, that's my point. I think Rice covers ground quite well but he's limited. But a dynamic midfield partner would've covered some gaps. Obiang and Kouyate, did that for us for a while, even if they were limited. I'd like someone like Doucoure (or if we can unearth the next Kante).
  • It’s a pity Pelle and Husillos didn’t think of all this when they let go of the likes of Obiang and edmilson without replacement and spent a huge chunk of their budget on fornals ((whose position wasn’t the priority)
  • A decision that ruined the transfer window.
  • :tumbleweed:
  • If anyone remembers how Boris barged over that little kid while playing rugby , then he could be just the bully we need in midfield!
  • I was wondering the other day what happened to that kid.
  • I was wondering the other day what happened to that kid.

West Ham youth team graduate. Midfielder if I'm not mistaken :whistle:
  • So the rumours seem a little inconclusive about Pelle, save for the fact that he’ll be in charge for Palace. So what exactly do the owners plan to do with regards to potential transfers in Jan - hand the power to Husillos once again? They haven’t got long to decide.

They may of course decide no changes are needed to the squad
  • Pelle bought himself time. If the club are going to pull the trigger it will need to be now imo, otherwise he isn't going at all.
  • It's quite possible that we will only get a point from our next three games. Pelle might decide then that the FA Cup isn't a priority so cue another tv embarrassment, this time at Gillingham. The coup de grace could come at Bramall Lane and we will be halfway through the transfer window with a new manager being sought and little time to make good use of it. As they say that is the West Ham way, we might of course have turned a corner and we will pick up several points and still be in the cup. I know which scenario the owners are :pray: for.
  • Aren't you hoping for that too?
  • Iron,

Of course I am but I just wanted to float the alternative scenario which we could see us in the bottom 3 in mid January with all the problems that would create. How much extra time has Saturday's win really given Pelle?
  • I reckon for every win he buys himself two more games to get another win. That’s how fragile I think his position is right now.
  • Just hope Moyes is still available when he loses 3 in a row again!
  • edited December 2019
    If some of the rumoured names being bandied about our genuine contenders to replace Pelle, then I pray that we win our next couple of games.

Trading in MP for David Moyes is not the answer.
  • If only Bishop had become a manager
  • edited December 2019

Harry would be box office. toxic Deadline day with Harry and Rosie being interviewed by sky with the car winow wound down

fixed it
    :ok:
  • You are clearly fixed Grey!
  • The last manager the Dave’s left hanging on in uncertainty was Grant. Look what happened there.

They need to either back him unreservedly or get rid now. Dithering is not the way forward. If they keep him it means fully backing his decisions on signings and keep him right till the end of the season even if there is a relegation threat.
  • Do you know that they are dithering?
  • IronHerb said:

Do you know that they are dithering?

Do you know that they aren’t?
  • As much as you know they are.
  • No- one knows anything. That’s why this site is one of opinions. Doesn’t make me right or make you wrong or vice versa.
  • I'm normally wrong, does that help :biggrin:
  • It's alright to be wrong and it is not wrong to be right
This discussion has been closed.