Slaven Bilic named as West Ham Manager (09.06.15)

Comments

• David Moyes is in pole position to take over at West Ham until the end of the season, should Slaven Bilic be sacked.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/11/04/david-moyes-pole-position-west-ham-job-should-slaven-bilic-sacked/

Be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID!
  • I actually think moyes till the end of the season would be OK he would get us more organised and harder to beat for a start and I bet our fitness would improve. He was always on a loser taking over from fergie he did a great job at Everton . At the moment I think a change is needed I don't think the player believe in bilic anymore I certainly don't our set up against Liverpool was poor the first goal was Sunday league standard we all know they have pace but we had all our players bar hart in their half .
  • Sorry but Moyes in the same sentence as West Ham leaves me wanting to spew.....
  • I'm with PLF on this, as an interim measure at least.
  • edited November 2017
    PLF

Moyes more recent record stinks though. Capitulated at Sunderland and failed in Spain. There’s a reason why he is sitting on the sidelines not currently employed by anyone.

If the Dave’s think spending 3/4/5m to try and entice someone better who might already be in a job is not a worthwhile path to pursue then heaven help us. Surely it needs to be someone on a vaguely upwards career trajectory?

We are at the wrong end of the table, but we are still a PL club and on paper have a decent enough squad of players

If bilic is followed by Moyes, it will set us back 5 years
  • I'd like someone who can get us playing 4 at the back while being better defensively. It seems impossible for Bilic, but it's not as if it is impossible.
  • So so depressed. Another hammering and talk if Moyer coming in. Can this season get any worse?
  • On twitter from Carlton Cole

“I’ve changed my mind on Slaven - he’s a good manager and needs to stay in his job for no reason other than to stop David Moyes coming in”
  • David Moyes is in pole position to take over at West Ham until the end of the season, should Slaven Bilic be sacked.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/11/04/david-moyes-pole-position-west-ham-job-should-slaven-bilic-sacked/

Be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID!

Shambles of a club.
  • See you all in the championship ;ok
  • Twist

Why would a rumour in a paper make us a 'shambles'?

I'm disappointed with our season and performances, and edging towards the idea we need a change of manager, but I don't think the club is any sense a shambles.
  • BFS organized Sunderland and kept them up. Moyes took over and they were a shambles all season.

We're already a shambles on the pitch most of the time so we dont need him!

#living in a gangsters Allardyce
  • Tbf, and only slightly fair, Sunderland are a shambles anyway. Only have to look at where they are in the Champ to know that.
  • If the desire is a short term appointment for someone to stabilise the ONLY option is surely Sam? He would have a better squad than when he left so needn’t be reliant on the daves spending big January

Plus Grey has retained all the relevant emoji’s, and Twist’s username is already set up.
  • Yes but BFS kept them up.., Moyes sent them plummeting into Champo freefall
  • Breaking....

Sullivan has used his company shipping to sneak Moyes into the ground....

13ED97ED-276D-4A6C-8CE4-4F500FC43B36
  • We let Sam go to move on from that way of thinking/playing. Bringing in Moyes would be such an uninspiring appointment, even as an interim.
  • I've got to the point where I'd even take Harry for a short time.
  • So would I Ham. We already know the catchphrases and bare bone excuses too. Oh and hes one of us of course.

We'll have Crouch and Defore on board in no time! ;wink
  • ;nonono

I’d rather Dyche.

But please not Moyes.
  • Hamstew said:

See you all in the championship ;ok

If we do actually point Moyes i hope we go down.
  • Bilic will be sacked today and replaced by David Moyes, according to Lee Clayton in the Mail.
  • I’d rather even westley were given the reigns for an interim period rather than Moyes
  • edited November 2017
    Sky now reporting the news about Bilic’s future being decided within the next 48 hours and the club are in talks with David Moyes over an interim role.

Sky say David Moyes is attractive to the owners as he will demand no fee as he is unattached.
  • edited November 2017

Hamstew said:

See you all in the championship ;ok

If we do actually point Moyes i hope we go down.
    What an extraordinary thing to say.

I can't understand any fan ever saying they want to see their team relegated.
  • I think we need to hope Watford turn over Everton today and that Everton get to Moyes first
  • So sad if true IMO
    Moyes, yeh totally inspiring ;angry
  • Moyes is next level
  • On the bright side, the last Scottish manager we had...

Oh.

;weep
This discussion has been closed.