WHICH 3 CLUBS WILL GO DOWN

Getting into the last 12 or so games for most clubs ,As much as i love alderz stats and i do ,It does tend to do my head in sometimes ,So lets just pick the 3 clubs you think will go down .Here are mine Forest,Leeds,and Southampton .Forest seem to ship goals in every game ,Southampton seem to have the hardest run in .And Leeds just because i dont like them .Dont care for Everton either but you can only have 3 ,Bournemouth,Leicester ,Wolves ,Palace Will be in the mix .Of course not Putting us on the list .See kind of easy without to much brain matter used =)

Comments

• edited March 2023
    Bournemouth 🍒
    Forest 🌳
    Southampton 😇
  • West Ham
    Forest
    Southampton
  • Southampton
    Bournemouth
    Leeds
  • No idea.
  • Ravel49 said:

Bournemouth 🍒
    Forest 🌳
    Southampton 😇

Genuinely, or just because they had emojis? 🤔🤔🤔😂🤣😂
  • Leeds, Bournemouth and Palace
  • alderz said:

Leeds, Bournemouth and Palace

I beg
  • West Ham
    West Ham
    and West Ham

#keepingallthebasescovered

=)
  • If OCS says we’re going down I’ll feel a lot happier.
  • Ravel49 said:

Bournemouth 🍒
    Forest 🌳
    Southampton 😇

Genuinely, or just because they had emojis? 🤔🤔🤔😂🤣😂
    Genuinely 😂 the emojis were a bonus!

If I had gone Leeds then I would have used 🧼 as there dirty dirty dirty
  • Bournemouth Southampton Forest
    This week. Each week could change that. West Ham and Leicester will draw the last match to ensure they both stay up 🤞
  • Leeds, Southampton and Leicester
  • Everton (vs Chelsea)
    Leeds (vs Brentford)
    Cherries (vs Villa)
    Leicester (vs Brentford)
    Leeds (vs Wolves)
    Palace (vs Arsenal)

6 of the bottom 9 teams playing away from home this weekend, and the other 2 (as we aren't playing) are at home against top four chaser in Newcastle and Spurs

Hoping we get a bit of luck this weekend where we don't play
  • We may be in a better position by not playing or at the very least no worse off. Given that we were away to City, barring some kind of miracle, our points position would almost certainly be the same as it is now but our goal difference would be worse.
    Therefore come the end of the weekend we will probably be where we would have been had we played but with a game in hand.
  • Everton (vs Chelsea)
    Leeds (vs Brentford)
    Cherries (vs Villa)
    Leicester (vs Brentford)
    Leeds (vs Wolves)
    Palace (vs Arsenal)

6 of the bottom 9 teams playing away from home this weekend, and the other 2 (as we aren't playing) are at home against top four chaser in Newcastle and Spurs

Hoping we get a bit of luck this weekend where we don't play

Brentford have got a busy weekend...
  • As have Leeds. 😬
  • Forest, Leeds and Soton. Would like it to be Everton, but unfortunately I suspect they'll have enough to survive.
  • In truth, i can only assume this question is also being posed in most other teams forums and I doubt that many responses do not have us in the bottom three, looking at us play, I as a fan struggle to see where our goals are going to come from so…………
  • I can put Bournemouth and Southampton in with a degree of confidence but it's the last place I struggle with as it could be anyone other than Leicester who i think have a good run in and will end up clear. I would probably go for Leeds.
  • edited March 2023
    Crystal Palace

Number of games against Bottom 8 = 8
    Number of games against Top 11 = 2

Wolves

Number of games against Bottom 8 = 4
    Number of games against Top 11 = 6

Leeds

Number of games against Bottom 8 = 5

Everton

Forest

Number of games against Top 11 = 7

Leicester

Number of games against Bottom 8 = 6
    Number of games against Top 11 = 5

West Ham

Number of games against Bottom 8 = 5
    Number of games against Top 11 = 7

Bournemouth

Number of games against Bottom 8 = 6
    Number of games against Top 11 = 5

Southampton

• Maybe someone will go on a six or seven game winning run. Somebody usually goes crackers at this time of the season, we’ve done it.⚒
  • Its not quite as bad as it looks for us as we have 1 or 2 games in hand over the others. Both of which are against top 11 teams.
  • i reckon we will win 3 more games and draw 3 more games and lose 6. 12 points total gets us to 36 points ? not sure its enough.
  • i reckon we will win 3 more games and draw 3 more games and lose 6. 12 points total gets us to 36 points ? not sure its enough.

I'll be very happy if we can get to 36 points, I'm confident that will be enough; I'm rather less confident that we'll actually manage 12 more points though.
  • Having thought about it, I have no idea, its a lottery, probably go to last games...but think, those for the drop will be, FOREST, SAINTS AND ROBINS
  • Who are the Robins?
  • Cherries in another world! bournemouth
  • Who are the Robins?

Bristol City?
  • The Cherries
    With their own ground, named Dean Court after the benefactor, the club continued to thrive and dominated the local football scene. The same year the club signed its first professional player Baven Penton. Around about this time, the club obtained their nickname "The Cherries".