Summer Transfers 2024

Comments

• Ravel49 said:

Don’t worry he’s still Julen From the block

I heard he's going to make a guest head coach appearance on Love Island fo cement his legend status....
  • And he won't celebrate as he scores a glorious header for us to win the match.
  • Spanish website Sport reckons it could be third time lucky in the Premier League for Barcelona's unwanted French CB Clement Lenglet, having spent 22/23 season at Spurs, 23/24 season at Villa and now we are allegedly interested in a loan

Problem is his massive £260k pw wages and how much of that Barcelona is willing to pay.
  • I read something about Chelsea being prepared to pay two thirds of Sterling’s wages should he leave. He’d be a great signing
  • alderz said:

I read something about Chelsea being prepared to pay two thirds of Sterling’s wages should he leave. He’d be a great signing

Erm, haven't you got something better to do today than post here? Wishing you and your bride a wonderful day and a long, healthy and happy life together 🥂🥂🥂🎉🎉🎉.
  • What Buffy Said ⤴️ 👏
    Have a wonderful day Alderz 🍾
  • Have a great day Alderz!
  • Thanks guys. We had a wonderful day. I’ll share a picture when I get my hands on one.
  • Interesting twist

Apparently the Sun's Alan Nixon reckons the Wes Foderingham deal has stalled and we're now looking at Tim Krul, available on a free from Luton
  • https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jun/17/west-ham-ryan-sessegnon-spurs-fulham

Might have missed you talking about this, as I only dip into this thread occasionally.

Young. Cheap. Home grown.
    In a position we need someone.

Has been injured.

• MrsGrey said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jun/17/west-ham-ryan-sessegnon-spurs-fulham

Might have missed you talking about this, as I only dip into this thread occasionally.

Young. Cheap. Home grown.
    In a position we need someone.

Has been injured.

Quite the understatement

• Spain winger Ferran Torres is wanted by West Ham this summer but the 24-year-old does not want to leave Barcelona. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)
  • I thought we should have been...etc when Spurs signed him. Emerson turned out to be way better. As for Sess, I think we should be all not over him.
    But Hummels on a free...yes please 🤩
  • edited June 18

Newcastle Chronicle reckon we're in contention with Newcastle and Spurs for fter Bournemouth's 25yo LB/CB Lloyd Kelly, available on a free but he has a bit of an injury history, only 25 appearances last season

Kelly signed with Newcastle, 2nd time he's been signed by Eddie Howe

Lallana has returned to Southampton 10 years after he left and he'll be wearing his old no.20 shirt

Kelechi Iheanacho released on a free by Leicester, Just 27yo but only 12 starts in 26 appearances last season with 6 goals. Sullivan wanted to sign him from Man City in 2017 but Bilic had doubts so he ended up at Leicester

Ryan Fredericks and Darren Randolph both released by Bournemouth, James Tomkins released by Palace, Cheik Kouyate released by Forest
  • alderz said:

Thanks guys. We had a wonderful day. I’ll share a picture when I get my hands on one.

• Lovely photo, congrats again to you both.
  • Congratulations.
  • Perfect “signing” Alderz!

• Congratulations to the two of you
  • See you traded up alderz =) .where's the honeymoon
  • steve said:

See you traded up alderz =) .where's the honeymoon

We’re currently in Lisbon for a couple of days, but hopefully something extravagant next year
  • Stats brilliant
    Congrats to you both 🥂
  • Lovely photo -Wishing you the very best in every way.
  • Absolutely lovely photo. Wishing you both every happiness.
  • Great pic! Congratulations to you both!
  • edited June 18
    Mazeltov Alderz 🍾🍾🥂to a life together full of happiness and good health 🙏
  • There's definitely a player somewhere in Iheanacho! I don't know who or how much but on a free I think I'd take a chance...
  • Southampton have asked about re-signing Danny Ings from West Ham and are willing to pay up to £6m for the former England striker, 31. (Mail)

West Ham are keen on signing Sunderland's 23-year-old English forward Jack Clarke this summer. (Football Insider)
  • Ravel49 said:

Southampton have asked about re-signing Danny Ings from West Ham and are willing to pay up to £6m for the former England striker, 31. (Mail)

Would love it to be true, even if it meant giving a good chunk of it to Ings himself as compensation for the lower wages he's bound to be offered by Southampton. If they're genuinely interested there's surely a deal to be done that would suit all parties.

This discussion has been closed.