Summer Transfers 2024

Comments

• He's 16, will be 17 in October. Joined City U18s from Blackburn Rovers kids two years ago

I doubt if we'll see him in the PRESENT, he's only played at U18s level
  • And Zaha linked again.. Daily Mirror.. On a free 🧐
  • `

As expected, Johnson and Mubama are moving on:

https://www.whufc.com/news/johnson-and-mubama-leave-west-ham-united

Probably the right decision for the players and the club.
  • Ravel49 said:

And Zaha linked again.. Daily Mirror.. On a free 🧐

It says Galatasary "can no longer afford his £300,000-a-week wage" but lists Palace first then us and Wolves

Come on, Palace!!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wilfried-zaha-set-premier-league-33135748
  • Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham are all interested in 22-year-old Italy defender Riccardo Calafiori but will have to pay in excess of £40m to prise him away from Bologna. (Express), external
  • Ravel49 said:

Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham are all interested in 22-year-old Italy defender Riccardo Calafiori but will have to pay in excess of £40m to prise him away from Bologna. (Express), external

Calafiori was arguably Italy's stand-out player at the Euros. I don't think there was much chance of us getting him before, and it's even more unlikely now.

I've no doubt, like almost every club in Europe, we're interested, but there's zero chance of us signing him, IMO.
  • IronHerb said:

I think he's chased the cash, no issue with that.

I seriously doubt if Ipswich could afford the £50k pw he allegedly wanted, their highest paid player is reported to be George Hirst on £17k pw

He's probably getting pretty much the same as he was at West Ham (£20k) but with a much better chance of more playing time
    Reportedly on £60k plus 7 figure signing on fee. his agent got £3m.
  • They've got PL money to spend now.
  • If he plays wel! For them.After not doing much for us for a number of years I won't be happy
  • Fair play to him for getting that much (but if I was an ispwich fan I'm not sure I'd want that amount spent on a player who has done little to justify that sort of money). I actually hope he does really well for them.
  • West Ham have had a 35m euro (£26.9m) bid rejected by Nice for France defender Jean-Clair Todibo, 24. (L'Equipe - in French)

West Ham are interested in signing Manchester United right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka with the 26-year-old Englishman having less than 12 months left on his current contract. (Metro), external
  • edited July 4
    West Ham are considering making a new offer for Nice's 24-year-old France defender Jean-Clair Todibo after a £25m bid was rejected. (Mail)

DAILY MIRROR

Wolverhampton Wanderers are primed for more interest in defender Max Kilman after receiving offers from West Ham and Napoli.

West Ham are battling to keep England starlet Chinaza Nwosu.
  • I don't see the benefit of loaning him out. If they want to pay £30m+ to sign him, then I could understand the club entertaining that, but a loan has no benefit to us whatsoever.
  • SSN saying Wolves have accepted £40m bid. Seth #whatshisname
  • BREAKING: West Ham's improved offer for Kilman accepted by Wolves
    Latest from Sky Sports News reporter Dharmesh Sheth:
    West Ham United have had an improved offer in the region of £40m for Max Kilman accepted by Wolves.
  • Would any punishment Paquetta may get not be enforced in Brazil? Otherwise I can't see how any club would pay for a player who could get a very long ban if found guilty?
  • reports saying Kilman is having a medical .
  • For us =)
  • I read in my gossip search today that we are close to Kilman, KWP and Soule!!

Also that the Paqueta loan thing is not going to happen...

Lastly, that Sullivan was having dinner with the manager and a 40M signing was going to be his present (assume Kilman)
  • One of the most reliable ITKs over on KUMB says that the Kilman deal is done.
  • I’m waiting for Rav.
  • Maidenhead getting screwed over getting 10 percent instead of 20 .reports saying they were the ones to make the deal happen .Dropping there agreement from 20% to 10 % guess 4 mill is better then nothing .
This discussion has been closed.