Other Matches - 7th May

Comments

• Saints were toothless up front but it sounds like Danny Ings will be back for our game with them.

Sounds about right...
  • edited May 2021
    Brighton win they are safe from relegation. Then if Burnley do over Fulham and Arsenal draw to West Brom bottom 3 relegated and all 3 teams we play after Everton have nothing to play for.
  • Dunk has just got a red card. Thats handy.
  • Dunk deserves to be slammed for that =)
  • I was hoping Brighton would win and therefore have nothing to play for when they meet us, admittedly they should be safe.
  • No Dunk against us after that red card and amazingly Maupay argues with the ref at the end of the match and gets a straight red, what a doughnut, well done mate
  • If West Brom and Fulham lose Brighton are safe.
  • They’re safe anyway. No way are West Brom or Fulham catching them.
  • First red cards of the season by Moss. 👏👏
  • The irony of someone being sent off for diving AGAINST Man Utd
  • Definite dive though so deserved yellow.
  • Definite dive though so deserved yellow.

Yes, but the mancs would have got the pen and Watkins still getting a yellow had it been at the other end

Cynic ................................ Moi =)
  • IronHerb said:

First red cards of the season by Moss. 👏👏

Coincidentally both Brighton scorers in the 2-2 at our place =)
  • Burnley beating Fulham, if it stays like this Fulham will be confirmed relegated.
  • Relegation all decided. Brighton / West Brom / Southampton nothing to play for should really be picking up 9 points.
  • Yeoldhammer, No pressure then, well not on them it’s all on us? 😬
  • That Man United team welp...
  • Yeah, I think that United line-up probably dashes our slim Champions League hopes.
  • I don’t think that should even be allowed in terms of integrity
  • First City make 9 changes against Chelsea, now Utd put a B team out v Leicester. Completely stitched up.
  • Perhaps we should have beaten Newcastle and Everton?
  • Well the powers that be should get involved, they can’t make out it’s injury because there on the bench, it’s the big club syndrome all over again
  • It might be a cup team, but it's not like they are nobodies.
  • I mean they have 5 games in like 10 days right?

Don't really blame em, they won't catch City and they'd love to knock Liverpool out the Champs league
  • They are all registered first team players except that 1 kid. They've all played in the PL this season.
  • I wish we had a B team that strong
  • It’s annoying but at the end of the day, we’ve lost three of our last four.

If this alone was going to cost us top four I’d be angrier.
  • It's appalling I feel sure we would have beaten that side. At the end of the day it's in each teams own hands when the season begins but this is just wrong to field such poor side.
  • yoyo said:

I wish we had a B team that strong

And I wish we made the most revenue I'm the league and were 2nd most valuable club in the world