• That's absolute garbage from Aguero.
  • What the heckity heck.
  • Berk! Pep is not amused
  • Aguero..... what is he thinking...

Panekas should be banned from football

If chelsea get back into this...

2-0 City have this in the bag

Fuming
  • Commentator has probably put the mockers on us for tomorrow saying how good we were on Monday and are well worth a watch tomorrow.
  • Still not as bad a penalty as Lookmans though.
  • Thing is Chelsea don't score a lot

If they went 2-0 down i can't see them getting back in

Hopefully City kill it off

Can see why Aguero is leaving the end of this season for them, looks very slow and the way he moaned at Sterling who arguably spared his blushes seems like someone who wants it to be about him
  • Thing is Chelsea don't score a lot

If they went 2-0 down i can't see them getting back in

Hopefully City kill it off

Can see why Aguero is leaving the end of this season for them, looks very slow and the way he moaned at Sterling who arguably spared his blushes seems like someone who wants it to be about him

Be fair. He's hardly played and will need matches to get match sharp. Class is permanent.
  • It was a bad touch that lead to Stirling scoring and the penalty was dreadful but I'd be very happy to see him in our shirt
  • They just said If chelsea dont win .West ham Who just wont go away can close the gap .Love it
  • There is a lot of insightful commentary going on.....
  • Lol looking at that goal and the pundit saying just off. Miles! Miles off!
  • As long as it stays a draw happy days
  • Surely that is a penalty on Sterling?
  • Surely that was a pen? Zoumas knees in the back of Sterling's legs. It looks like Sterling stopped but on the replay you can see that he slows down to take the ball. Methinks.
  • 2-1 Chelsea.
  • City should be embarrassed as should aguero

Out of our hands now
  • What a downer
  • That feels like a punch to the gut

Aguero.....game should've been dead at HT
  • Corrupt league.
  • Should both be deducted points for fielding weaker teams it galls me feel cheated
  • Chelsea look pretty certain for the Champions League anyway.

If we win 4 from 4 I'm pretty sure we'll overtake Leicester, who have hard games and are out of sorts.
  • Not worth it...Let's concentrate on our own performances/results.....IMO
  • No way they field that side, no way they take that penalty in that way if that game had meant anything to them. Nothing we can do but it's gutting. City and Man Utd will be worth little as opponents to anyone over the next few games.
  • edited May 2021
    To be honest, I’d say city intentionally lost it to bluff them for the CL final

No other explanation for the changes & Aguero pen
  • edited May 2021
    Lukerz said:

City should be embarrassed as should aguero

Out of our hands now

Can't agree, sorry..Why should they, top of the league, champions league final..not embarrassing IMO...
    Aguero....He's class, just wanted to go out in style that didn't pay off...

We need to beat Everton tomorrow...That's the most important thing IMO
  • Oh well, two out of three ain’t bad. Having said that I can’t tell you how much I hate Chelsea at this precise moment.