West Ham v Man U (A) - Sunday 14 March

Comments

• Noble should not be playing anymore let alone starting against Man Utd. Shocking decision . Chelsea, Spurs and Everton results mean we could have a go but playing Noble who has less pace than a traffic cone is ridiculous.
  • Big mistake

Moyes got it wrong...again

Maybe his time at United is still bothering him

As that is a shocking line up and plays right into their hands

• Might have to open that bottle of Red early
  • steve said:

Might have to open that bottle of Red early

It’s never to early Steve to late yes but to early never. 😂😂
  • Moyes has made a lot of decisions this season that I haven’t been impressed with, and it’s the best season we’ve had since I’ve been a fan, so maybe he’ll get this one right too
  • Think we will really miss Fornals in this game ,Could have done with his work rate.As for Ben johnson i know he`s young .But so far i have not been convinced by him .Perhaps today he will change my mind .Hope so
  • I'm just aware of how much speed is in that Man U team. Can cause anybody problems.
  • steve said:

Think we will really miss Fornals in this game ,Could have done with his work rate.As for Ben johnson i know he`s young .But so far i have not been convinced by him .Perhaps today he will change my mind .Hope so

It's tough for him, as he's been used almost exclusively on his weaker side this season, so it's hard, especially with such limited experience, to really shine. He's hopefully got a good future with us, but I agree, he's been reasonably solid rather than anything more imo.
  • Come on you Irons
  • edited March 2021
    MrsGrey said:

I'm just aware of how much speed is in that Man U team. Can cause anybody problems.

And we've picked our slowest player. Makes little sense to me.
  • edited March 2021
    Both teams have two keepers on the bench

Noble taking corners? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
  • Both teams have two keepers on the bench

Maybe both teams should go with three keepers in the second half
  • McTominay with quite a late naughty challenge on Rice. No Free kick given.

It begins.
  • We're getting a very solid 8 men behind the ball quite quickly. Looks like we're hoping to pinch a goal
  • Think we've looked the better team

Now we would've done even better if Bemrahma was in there

We look good on the ball and look dangerous
  • McTominay with quite a late naughty challenge on Rice. No Free kick given.

It begins.

Then Fred on Bowen, which brings a foul but no yellow.
  • alderz said:

Both teams have two keepers on the bench

Maybe both teams should go with three keepers in the second half
    So far we could go with no keepers
  • Rush goalie
  • I think it's really poor when they stick Gary Neville on co-coms when Man Utd play, never going to be any bias in commentary if they do that, is there?
  • Rashford should have done better there.
  • edited March 2021
    You okay, Harry?
    Finland!!!!!
  • Late to the game, and we haven't had possession in the ten minutes I've been watching.

We been this bad all half?
  • He's not Finnish, he's only 28.
  • We've been under the cosh in the last 5-6 minutes. Bowen forced deep and wide meaning we only have one out ball to Antonio, who we're not managing to find
  • First 20 minutes we were ok but now we’re under the cosh.
  • We have been as hopeless going forward as well knew we would be based on the line-up.
  • Can't get out atm, United closing us down

Don't have much of an outball, Antonio having to do it all himself and he's getting crowded out
  • its just a matter of time at this rate. No creativity what so ever.
  • First 20 minutes we were ok but now we’re under the cosh.

Then I apologise for turning it on.
  • Going to be a long struggle at this rate.