West Ham v Man U (A) - Sunday 14 March

Comments

• If Benrahma should come on it would be for Bowen not Noble IMO...
  • I thought Bowen hasn't done too bad - it's Johnson that looks out of his depth to me.
    I would bring on Balbuena and move Cresswell out wider plus Benrahma for Noble.
    Hopefully United will tire towards the
  • Get Noble off.
  • If we don’t start making something we’ll be caught out like we were against Liverpool. Greenwood has created space for himself a few times. We’re lucky Fabianski pulled that save off.
  • Noble off, Bowen has won back possession a good few times
  • edited March 2021
    aslef, I don't mean he's not industrious. But just ordinary.
  • If I was a UTD fan then I'd want more pressure and runs at Johnson
  • My commentator called Bowen a low budget version of Arjen Robben. That seems like quite a bit of praise to be compared to a player of that level.
  • No changes.....

Bother......

Have to assume Moyes is happy then
  • Bowen now wide left, Johnson wide right?
  • Formation change.... very odd

Bowen is on the right-wing
  • They are there to be attacked and we have nobody on to make anything happen. Really depressing to watch.
  • I'll settle for 1-0 because I can't see us scoring
  • Dawson causes the corner, and then scores an own goal from it.

That's basically game over.
  • Serves us right so so negative
  • Well, it’s one nil and we scored it
  • Dire. And now that will be game over, because we put a team out for a 0-0.
  • Moyes.....

Got so much right

But got this soo wrong....awful
  • Was always coming. Really don't know what we are playing at. May as well all be standing on the goal line the entire match.
  • Dawson og, and, tbh, Dawson to blame for leaving it for Coufal to deal with which conceded the corner; not his finest couple of mins.
  • Yep, thoroughly deserved to lose this

Shocking and Moyes has done this more than once this season and it’s never worked
  • Maguire had his hands all over Dawson as he jumped. I don’t think it was a foul, but I also would have liked it if it had been
  • This was so, so predictable based on the line-up. I'd love to know how Moyes thought it was going to pan out, because I could see this coming from a mile off.

Now having to bring on Said and Lanzini and make it a line-up that should have started the game.
  • Lanzini and Benrahma coming on....

Hopefully for Johnson and Noble

Why have we waited till going behind
  • Pair of cunning schemers :lol:
  • We were set up like a relegation threatened team who we're worried about the goals against column
  • I can only assume he thought 'this has to work at some point'. And laws of averages dictate it probably will.

But with the results going our way this weekend, this was such a free hit really. Should have gone for it, but now we're playing catch up with half an hour to go.
  • Bowen, man. Careless not to stay onside and a terrible miss.
  • Johnson looked like a fish out of water after half time, he clearly didn't know what he was supposed to be doing once the formation had changed.

Now would be a great time for Benrahma to open his account.
  • So much better already

Which makes it even more infuriating