West Ham v Crystal Palace (and probably VAR) (a) - Boxing Day 2019, 3pm

Comments

• Worst of all worlds

Another loss

Pelle will be kept on (Because sully won’t get rid) and we can continue watching this dross till the end of the season
  • He won't get the boot. The Southampton win has kept him safe for a bit. Shambles.
  • We going down
  • 15 points dropped from winning positions. Worst record in the premier league.
  • Let us be real we have picked up 7 points at home, how shocking, this manager has to go IMO , if he remains we are IMO down, whether a new manager keeps us up, I don't mind, but staying with Pelle is not on IMO.
  • Jay I wasn’t blaming Lanzini, but Snoddy and Nobes are too slow. So without Fornals Rice has to do all the running.
  • Spare a thought for Ham this evening...
  • Might as well start getting prepared for the Championship.
  • My favourite part is how we start raining in crosses as soon as Haller comes off. Always love that.
  • Absolute total rubbish. Worst team in the league by far.
  • Imagine losing twice to Palace. Both from winning positions. Great season this.
  • How does the manager not see that Noble cannot last 90 mins . He is not good enough for the premier league any more.
    It is like ground hog day .
    We are rubbish . The odd 1-0’win May keep us up but we are a terrible football team.
  • edited December 2019
    I thought Pelle was supposed to play attractive attacking football? That’s what we were supposed to be getting for £7m a year?

In fact he is the anti-football. All things considered (namely his transfer budget) far far worse than either Sam or Moyes from an attacking point of view
  • Unbelievably frustrating. I'd have been disappointed just taking a point. I have no idea how we've got nothing from that game. Not going to slate players or manager; just one of those days.
  • To be fair we are nailed on to go down

Just nothing about us

Another loss Saturday coming up

Just shocking
  • Lukerz - my tenner to your hundred to charity that we stay up.
  • We took four points off them last season, this season 0

Go through all our fixtures so far & compare the points we got from the corresponding games last season to this

We are so far behind
  • 12 games they've had to prepare for that game.
  • I don’t think we will go down, but at the same time I’m seriously struggling with the argument that it was “one of those days”
  • Least we can’t blame Roberto
  • We got what we deserved, Palace were poor and for the taking, again we lose a winning position, we have no back bone, no leaders on or off the pitch ,Pelle needs to just leave, he will mumble his way through the interview, blah blah blah, wev'e heard it before, the players are worse than they use to be, he is not improving players, 1 thing I'd like to say, fair play to Roberto, he had little to do against a poor team, but cannot be blamed for the result..Pelle must simply GET OUT :pray:
  • What is the point of just staying up in the Premier league.
    We were promised much more by the two David’s when we were dragged out of the Boleyn to play in the soulless London stadium.

All we do now is just try and survive each season playing drab boring football.

I myself couldn't care less if we stay up playing the awful football we play every week.

Football should make you feel better when you watch your team play. Your team even if not the best should play with a bit of passion .

Watching this soulless team wander about the pitch aimlessly with no shape or pattern to their game is gut wrenching .
  • Lukerz - that's far from 'nailed on', imo, but if you are so sure, you may as well take the bet and benefit a charity of your voice by a tenner.
  • It's like a pensioner's club out there. Too many ageing players. No wonder we never look like seeing games out.
  • edited December 2019
    Just drying myself off. I understand from my Son that Roberto didn't do anything...… to show my lack of confidence in him was misplaced. I understand he dived over the ball for the first goal & went down too early for the second?
  • Roberto went to ground far too early for the second

Was obvious for everybody that we would get beat if he played & that is what happened
  • Just drying myself off. I understand from my Son that Roberto didn't do anything...… to show my lack of confidence in him was misplaced. I understand he dived over the ball for the first goal & went down too early for the second?

Not at all. Blameless for both the goals. Played OK as it happens. Still can't catch a cross though.
  • Fortune

Roberto made a brilliant save from Wickham. to deny what looked a certain goal. Hindsight about decisions keepers make is always 20/20 vision. I'd be far less worried if he started the next game than I was when I saw he was starting today.oday.
  • edited December 2019
    To blame Roberto for that result is harsh IMO, rather direct it to our CLUELESS manager .. 1 point off bottom 3 everyone, Happy times :doh:
This discussion has been closed.