Couldn’t think.... part three

Comments

• The justification for a bigger bench, but still only 3 actual subs?
  • MrsGrey said:

The justification for a bigger bench, but still only 3 actual subs?

Isn't it paving the way for the possibility of 2 concussion subs?
  • You can have players to cover injuries in more positions?
  • You can have players to cover injuries in more positions?

Bet we can’t
  • Isn’t this likely to negatively affect impact young players development? They’d be better off playing development football or going on loan than filling up an extra long bench, I’d have thought.
  • Bizarre wording in that it states if concussion subs are used the opposition can also use additional subs. Presumably if a team had their best defender concussion subbed their opponents could bring on an additional striker to take advantage.
  • It may also stop the cynical substitution of a player when all subs used. "Oh, I've hurt my head" - who's going to argue.
  • Especially if it’s grealish going down having been tackled round the ankles and going down holding his head, cus he does struggle
  • Just seen Leicester new training facility it’s different class obviously not as good as rush greens portakabin complex of course 😁
  • edited December 2020
    Edison Cavani. When will his suspension start for one or other or maybe both of his misdemeanours?
  • So another Yank outfit to buy a PL team - ALK Capital and Burnley.
  • Just seen Leicester new training facility it’s different class obviously not as good as rush greens portakabin complex of course 😁

I made a delivery there for the groundworkers it really was state of the heart really impressive
  • Cuz1 said:

Just seen Leicester new training facility it’s different class obviously not as good as rush greens portakabin complex of course 😁

I made a delivery there for the groundworkers it really was state of the heart really impressive
    Leicester or Rush Green, Cuz? =)
  • Rush Green is State of the Ark....
  • Leicester sure it’s in a place called seagrave
  • Herb, I wish I could add two LOLs for that. =)
  • Same old Sam. "What a tactical genius I am" when drawing with Liverpool. "The players were rubbish" when losing to Leeds. He also seemed surprised that Leeds run hard for 90 minutes which I thought everyone knew was the basis of their game.
  • IronHerb said:

Same old Sam. "What a tactical genius I am" when drawing with Liverpool. "The players were rubbish" when losing to Leeds. He also seemed surprised that Leeds run hard for 90 minutes which I thought everyone knew was the basis of their game.

All I saw after the Liverpool game was him praising his players?

• Love that Brentford sell there best players and are now 2nd in the championship .Hope they come up ,They could become my second team
  • With his silly hairdo and the way he struts around, Grealish always reminds me of an aggrieved hen. I've taken to clucking at him rather than swearing at him....
  • There is an old Peruvian Gunboat called Yavari moored on lake Titicaca in which you can do bed and breakfast (£24) - It was built at the Thames Ironworks and launched in 1870.
  • edited January 2021
    I see Lanzini has been posted on social media in a picture with Lo Celso, Llamela & Requilon believed to be on Xmas day & a clear breach of lockdown guidance for a Tier 4 area. Not the smartest thing to do. Lo Celso & Llamela are out of the Spurs squad today (believed to be with positive tests), whilst Reguilon is on the bench. Lanzini may be forced to self-isolate potentially for 10 days now.
  • edited January 2021
    Breach of covid rules: Tottenhams Lemela, Reguilon, Lo Celso and West Ham's Lanzini attend Christmas party. Lanzini came on yesterday and therefore he could have infected the whole first team squad..... unbelievable
  • I hope we fine lanzini as a minimum idiotic behaviour
  • I don’t remember what thread we were talking about managers being honest about their team’s performance and not blaming other people, but I saw this and wanted to say fair play to Ole.

• I think the U23 game v Chelsea on Friday at 19.00 will be shown live on chelseafc.com
  • edited January 2021
    Sky " understands" ( don't they always?) That Abramovitch is considering bringing back Abram Grant to help Lampard. What a smack in the face that is. Obviously has no confidence in him
  • edited January 2021
    It would be a much bigger smack in the face if Abramovitch sacked Lampard and replaced him with Avram or some other manager.

Instead Abramovitch thinks Lampard will be good enough but he's not quite there yet and needs some "mentoring". He's been a manager for less than 3 years, given the Derby job 31 May 2018.
  • Wow mentored by Avram think I’d walk before
This discussion has been closed.