Couldn’t think.... part three

Comments

• Found this on another West Ham fan forum, I found it very interesting but not sure how much truth there is in the article.
    https://westhamfans.org/content/man-utd-running-out-gift-homes-officials
  • Doesn't strike me as very smart to put everyone you're bribing into a single resort.

A referee village sounds like the most boring holiday ever.
  • edited December 2020
    The only "Nomak holdings" Google can find was a property company in Sydney, Australia, 1996-2010 so not 40 years ago as stated.

Usual internet rubbish, just someone bitter about the result who wants to believe there's some sort of pro-Man U conspiracy - even though they've not won the league since 2013.

As Outcast says Man U wouldn't be so stupid as to put all the referees/officials in one village.

Maybe Fortuneseeker is nevillenixon...

• Anthony Joshua hanging out with the GOAT.

Mayweather's there too.
  • I hope that was taken a long time ago, before social distancing was a thing.....
  • I’m not sure Rice should be attending an event like that without a mask & a form of distancing.
  • Possibly not the smartest thing to do, particularly as Mayweather flew in yesterday from a Covid hot-spot.

But, and this is more in hope than anything else, all three (and whoever took the photo) had negative tests as of yesterday so it's all fine (as we all wait for Rice to be told to self-isolate for 10 days).
  • Still Stupid if you ask me
  • How tall is Dec? because I believe Joshua is 6 foot 5 !

I can't believe Mayweather has any idea who he is!
  • Claret, I'm pretty sure Dec is standing on a box =)
  • Both Joshua and Mayweather have the look of people forced into a photo with a competition winner, to be fair.
  • I don't want to be Victor Meldrew but Dec shouldn't have put himself in that position in these current times. Too busy posing as a celebrity and not being very professional. Harsh but he should put the club's wellbeing first...... moan over
  • How tall is Dec? because I believe Joshua is 6 foot 5 !

About 6' 1" including his 'helmet head' barnet.

• edited December 2020
    Grealish banned from driving!

This headline just popped up on my screen, and I genuinely thought it said Diving. Made me chuckle anyway.😂
  • And a fine that reflects his income £80,000.
  • edited December 2020

I see we've been stitched up over Christmas as usual, we've got to play our 2nd fixture 52 hours after our 1st game, whereas Southampton, our opponents, will have 75 hours to recover.

I see the January 2021 live football tv schedules have been released we are at Everton on the 1st who will have had an extra 22 hours rest to prepare for our visit!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9056109/Manchester-Uniteds-trip-Liverpool-pushed-Premier-League-announce-TV-picks-January.html
  • edited December 2020

I see we've been stitched up over Christmas as usual, we've got to play our 2nd fixture 52 hours after our 1st game, whereas Southampton, our opponents, will have 75 hours to recover.

I see the January 2021 live football tv schedules have been released we are at Everton on the 1st who will have had an extra 22 hours rest to prepare for our visit!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9056109/Manchester-Uniteds-trip-Liverpool-pushed-Premier-League-announce-TV-picks-January.html
    This seems to happen to us every Christmas, it's not necessarily how much time you have from the start of your Christmas schedule until the end of it, but how long you have to recover between fixtures compared to your opponent in that fixture. We'll be seriously disadvantaged in both of the fixtures (the first fixture doesn't really count as there's a significant break before it for all teams).
  • Is it only us, or is it across the league?
  • And a fine that reflects his income £80,000.

If you look at the video on BBC he appears to be DUI. Dodged a bullet there.
  • On BT Sport 4 times in Jan only once on Sky (31st) and once on Amazon 16th (one day over the month from tomorrows game meaning another £7.99 required)
  • Brother_Sledge, I have been waiting for the fixtures to fall in my favour all season as I have BT & Amazon. I only hope we get some decent results as last season it was a mixed bang when on we were shown on those two platforms. =)
  • TalkSPORT reporting Slav to be sacked tomorrow.
  • Zabaleta saying if Messi leaves Barcelona then his ex premier league club is his best place....... is he talking about us!?
  • edited December 2020
    MrsGrey said:

Is it only us, or is it across the league?

Palace get 27 hours more rest than Sheffield United before their game on the 2nd, Villa get 26.5 hours more than Man U before their game on the 1st and Leeds get 24 hours more rest than Spurs before their game on the 2nd.
  • yoyo said:

Zabaleta saying if Messi leaves Barcelona then his ex premier league club is his best place....... is he talking about us!?

Who else? =)
  • MrsGrey said:

Is it only us, or is it across the league?

Palace get 27 hours more rest than Sheffield United before their game on the 2nd, Villa get 26.5 hours more than Man U before their game on the 1st and Leeds get 24 hours more rest than Spurs before their game on the 2nd.
    Depends how much injury time there is. If Zaha or Grealish spend enough time rolling around they might up with a deficit at the end of the game.
  • Not sure rest time is that relevant. We had about 40 hours more rest than Palace but you wouldn’t have thought so from tonight’s performance.
  • Well, Spurs found them a walkover didn't they?
  • As there can now be 9 subs on the bench from this Saturday it’s getting close to our entire squad being listed.
This discussion has been closed.