Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• Not yet he hasn't
  • lololol could be signing him and he then goes and gets injured. The West Ham curse
  • Luke is that confirmed??
  • edited July 2017
    He'd still be more likely to start for us than AC even with his injury
  • Arnautovic is a bang average show pony, anyway. IMO.
  • I've just seen that Giroud is on the Arsenal trip to Australia.

Can't see that one happening...
  • edited July 2017
    He played the first half of Stokes game tonight in Switzerland where Stoke named an eleven for each half.
  • edited July 2017

Luke is that confirmed??

Not officially confirmed, but he came off after getting injured before HT.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/269678/neuch-tel-xamax-game-today?page=8

(Warning: colourful language)
  • Luke ;ok

Maybe a transfer injury...
  • Arnautovic has just done his knee in pre-season for Stoke. Knee ligaments. Think that's that deal off.

Not sure about that Slav, we are used to buying players with injuries as we can get them cheaper that way. ;nonono
  • Well this rumour at least real...

Stoke chairman Peter Coates: "We received a bid from West Ham for Marko and it was turned down. We will only sell if the terms are right."
  • edited July 2017
    IMHO I would rather the money was spent elsewhere. Braithwaite for example would cost less than the £15 million offered let alone the £18-20 they might accept.
  • Anerz is a decent player and has proved that he can cut it in the prem let alone a cold wet and windy night in Stoke. Get him he's worth it imo
  • Adrian
    Zaba Reid Ogbonna Masuaku
    Obiang Kouyate
    Antonio Lanzini Arnautovic
    Hernandez

Randy, Cresswell, Fonte, Noble, Fernandes, Ayew, Fletcher

Could be our squad for Man U based on today's rumours.

Would be happy enough with that for starters.

Keep that squad together, give them time to gel and in two years time they should be able to walk the Championship.

• Ade, Championship?? ;nonono
  • Arnautovic has just done his knee in pre-season for Stoke. Knee ligaments. Think that's that deal off.

wonder if he's felt something and decided better not risk my move... Decided against carrying on and mayyybe is not as bad as it seems....

;pray

wonder if he's felt something and decided better not risk my move... Decided against carrying on and mayyybe is not as bad as it seems....

;pray
    Spoken like a true hammer ;wink
  • Arnautovic now 4/9 to join us, will be interesting to see if this injury was serious or not....if it isn't/wasn't then you've got to fancy our chances.

Jinxed believes it's 100% a fake/transfer injury.......but there again he said on April 1st that Slaven was hours from resigning, and i don't think he was just doing it for a laugh.

Also reckons that we're 80% of the way to getting Hernandez and close on Gray as well.

(Counter that with the fact he stated Carroll and Sturridge would be a swap deal!)

If they pull those three off then I don't think anyone can question the board/owners in this window.

• Id be pleased with Gray and Arnautovic. Both pacey, tricky plus have goals in them.

Not sure I want Hernandez but understand others do and why ( a bit like Giroud who I dont fancy either )
  • I'd be over chuffed if we got Hernandez.

• I watched a bit la'lga Malaga v Real Madrid ronaldo scored in 1 min 30secs ish
    Is he staying

• That is what we have at the moment.

Move on Valencia / Snodgrass / Sakho

Bring in Hernandez / Gray or Grioud or Inhenacho / Tadic

That'll do me.

Hernandez / Gray / Arnaoutouvic (Barring injury)

I would take that
  • Bazshuayi said:

Id be pleased with Gray and Arnautovic. Both pacey, tricky plus have goals in them.

Not sure I want Hernandez but understand others do and why ( a bit like Giroud who I dont fancy either )

I can see why as I think a lot of people like the big man as we haven't really had a grounded kind of striker since Tevez / Bellamy really. I personally think Hernandez would force us to play a more "on the floor" type football which as a viewer is what I prefer to watch. Do like a headed goal but like the fluid Arsenal / City style of on the deck type football and I think Hernandez / Gray would bring more of that style whilst Arnaoutouvic / Antonio can offer some height and Carroll as an impact sub can come on as the big man in the last 15 to throw balls up top or another big man to defend the box if hanging on.
  • Nacer Chadli /Ayew swap is the latest story and London Evening Standard reporting we still want Joe Hart
  • Adrian over hart"just"
  • WHOS HA DADDY?

sky sports
    Munir El Haddadi will leave Barcelona permanently this summer. The forward spent last season on loan at Valencia and is a West Ham United transfer target. The 21-year-old is also attracting interest from Southampton, Crystal Palace and Schalke. (Sport)
  • Chadli for Ayew.... ;doh
  • Ken Dyer (reliable) says we are looking to get Joe Hart done in the next few days.
    Would be a brilliant signing (IMO)
  • ;nonono how many times must I say it DO NOT WANT HART
  • Hart = significant step up. Yes please
This discussion has been closed.