Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• Stoke fans rated him as their best player.

• Adrian
    Zabaleta - Reid - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Lanzini Obiang Arnautovic
    Antonio - Hernandez - Ayew

4-3-3 - all out attack

• I think he has an X factor, playing for Sparky (written with as much sarcasm as possible) Hughes and the basham boys cant be great for creativity...

I know whenever we play them he is the guy I'm worried about excluding the Goons of course.

• Adrian
    Zabaleta - Reid - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Lanzini Obiang Arnautovic
    Antonio - Hernandez - Ayew

4-3-3 - all out attack

Back to Greenwood, losing 3-4
  • Jorderz - turning up every 3/4 games is no different to most of our attacking players though.
  • turning up and actually playing 3/4 games in a row is usually beyond our attackers. Ok I must be getting grumpy (I missed out on the other 6 dwarfs apparently) to instantly think that so its bed time! I will hopefully awaken to the news of our new striker joining (or that fantasypremierleagues up and running or both!)
  • Lukerz - True, but surely we should be aiming for better than we have, rather than more of the same.
  • What we have at the moment are two players that spend more time out injured than playing . We need players who can play on a regular basis preferably with PL experience which is what we seem to be going for . Carroll is brilliant when fit but we all know its not often enough and we end up playing Antonio upfront
  • I think Arnautovic is different to what we have, certainly on the left flank. I think he would offer a similar threat from the left as Antonio does from the right, but is a better technical footballer.

I'd certainly welcome him at West Ham.
  • Arnautovic is a perfect fit for us IMO - he's exactly what we need. A left winger who scores goals.

We could even go:

Obiang
    Antonio, Lanzini, Ayew, Arnautovic
    New ST

;wahoo
  • Think we need to buy a proper DM to play with Obiang tbh. Otherwise we'll end up going from 4-2-3-1 to 3/5 at the back again. Midfield is too open at present.
  • Think we need to buy a proper DM to play with Obiang tbh

Nordtveit
  • Think we need to buy a proper DM to play with Obiang tbh. Otherwise we'll end up going from 4-2-3-1 to 3/5 at the back again. Midfield is too open at present.

Would anyone take Delph? Think he's a good player - problems with injury though ;hmm
  • edited July 2017
    Would anyone take Delph? Think he's a good player - problems with injury though ;hmm
    In short, no. Don't really understand what he's for.
  • Re Delph, I think that there is a good player in there but he would need game time again to re find his form, and at the moment I can't see him starting ahead of our current midfield options.

I would rather see Cullen get a chance ahead of Delph tbh.
  • 22m Kovacic if Slav can work his Magic ;)
  • Would rather take a punt on Wilshere than Delph.
  • Signing Wilshere is just signing another Carroll. I can't bear the thought of it.

Signing Delph is like signing some player who I'm not sure of what exactly he's good at but he does seem to be regularly fit ;hmm
  • Hart
    Zabaleta - Smalling - Reid - Cresswell
    Obiang - Wilshere
    Antonio - Lanzini - Arnautovic
    Hernandez

Adrian, Ogbonna, Masuaku, Noble, Kouyate, Ayew, Carroll

Get it done Daves ;cool
  • Would rather take a punt on Wilshere than Delph.

His knees would never be able to take the weight of that!

th
  • Signing Wilshere is just signing another Carroll. I can't bear the thought of it.

Signing Delph is like signing some player who I'm not sure of what exactly he's good at but he does seem to be regularly fit ;hmm

Not really another Carroll. Wilshere at least managed 30 games last season to Carroll's 18.
  • Wilshere managed 27 games last season
  • Last season, yes. But how many games have they both played over the last five seasons? I'd estimate a similar amount.
  • Last season, yes. But how many games have they both played over the last five seasons? I'd estimate a similar amount.

Alderz be all over this
  • Claret and Hugh highlights

Feghouli exit is only a matter of time according to Turkish Media
    "Reports in Turkey this morning say his agent has flown into Istanbul today to meet with Galatasaray president to complete a deal for his transfer. They say Galatasaray have agreed to pay West Ham a €5m (£4m) transfer fee and pay him €2.5m per year in wages which works out around £43,000 per week."

The Irons fear a move for Inter Milan “wonderkid” Gabriel Barbosa will be ruined by red tape!

The 20-year-old Brazilian forward is available for loan, just a year after joining Inter from Santos in his homeland in a £26million deal.
  • And we have a name for this seasons loan South American recruit.

Gabriel Barbosa come on down...
  • Second bid of just under £20m rejected for Arnautovic, according to the Telegraph. Just breaking.
  • Hart to Palace is another rumour ;hmm
  • Have we signed anyone yet , fed up
    With rumours we need to make some moves stick soon imo .
  • Second bid of just under £20m rejected for Arnautovic, according to the Telegraph. Just breaking.

Apparently it is because we offered 17m plus £3m in add ons - they want 20m up front. You have to laugh really
This discussion has been closed.