Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• Found this on football London
    West Ham are closely monitoring Mario Lemina’s situation at Juventus, according to reports emerging from France.

• Scratching head
    We clearly don't need striker then
  • Pretty sure we are trying very hard to sign a striker. But it isn't usually a case of popping into Strikers 'R' Us and nabbing a couple of them.

Everybody wants good strikers. Everybody wants to keep the ones they have and everybody wants the good ones who might be available.
  • Just seems a bit
    Goalie, defender,, midfielder,
  • Seeing as goalie, RB or CB, AM and 2 strikers were on almost everybody's wish list I can't see what the issue is.
  • Probably because, as Jorderz says, Everybody wants good strikers, so the competition is greater and the negotiations consequently tougher and more complex.
  • Jorderz

Nobody seems to want AC or Sakho though ;hmm
  • or Lanzini or Reid or Noble etc.etc.
  • They may well want lanzini or Reid but they ain't getting them ;lol
  • Well someone wanted valancia
    Rubs hands together
    Mahahahahaha
  • Jorderz

Nobody seems to want AC or Sakho though ;hmm

Potential buyers must be blinded by their truly exemplary fitness records.
  • Perhaps they're not for sale.
  • Walker for 50M to City.... A RB costs 50M...

;jarvis
  • I always thought that on his day Adrian was a decent keeper and I'd much prefer him to Hart.
  • edited July 2017
    vorse ;ok 50 million Kyle Walker to City, it's a crazy amount...
    IMO their back up is better anyway!.
    Re Hart, better than what we have IMO & would def prefer to keep Adrian than Randloph ...
    The striker situation, I'm just hoping that the board have learnt some of their errors from last season , Giroud would be my 1st choice then Chichorito ...only
    Time will tell I guess and hoping for a busy successful next few weeks...
  • Sky sources understand Martin Braithwaite is on Teesside this lunchtime to complete his £9m move to Middlesbrough.
  • edited July 2017
    BBC reporting it (the Walker deal) as 'worth up to' so I expect there will be big chunks of that dependent on PL and CL success.
  • Hart close to a loan deal with option to buy
    ;wahoo
  • can we sign a striker please !?!?!
  • Underwhelmed with Hart

Big wages and overated by the British media because he was better than James and Green

Huge wages and had a pretty bad season last year

Only positive for me is its just a loan and we aren't shelling out the £20mil City want for him
  • Another 7 pages to go before Herb can raise his bat to acknowledge a century of pages of speculation with no transfers involving fees being concluded
  • Unashamedly just keeping the innings on track - ;ok
  • edited July 2017
  • ; ;nonono who says Hart is close to a loan deal ;weep ;weep ;weep I wont except it until it happens even then I might not ;nonono ;nonono ;nonono ;nonono if I say no enough it wont happen ;nonono ;nonono ;nonono ;nonono ;nonono ;nonono there now it wont happen and I can sleep well tonight ;wahoo
  • HAMMERS SUFFER KARAMOH BLOW

West Ham transfer target Yann Karamoh wants to join Fiorentina this summer, says L’Equipe.

The Serie A club have already had a €3m bid rejected, with Caen holding out for €10m. The player is out of contract in 2018 and doesn’t want to sign a new deal.

But the Ligue 1 club don’t want him to leave on a free.

From sky sports
  • Braithwaite has joined Boro
  • I may have to start batting tactically. ;whistle

Oh! I think I just have. ;lol
  • A Boycott-esque forward defensive there Herbie. Well played Sir.
  • I wonder if this post I am making will nudge the scoreboard along by one
  • And he nudges it round the corner and takes the ;run
This discussion has been closed.