January 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• Depay is well worth £15m, IMO. Definitely one we should be targeting.

Problem is that would mean spending £30m if we got Hogan too and I just can't see it.

Maybe a loan with a view to a permanent deal in the summer ;hmm
  • Man U are desperate for a player like Payet. Give us Depay and Martial for Payet. Although like I've said Payet will only go back to France

• WBA IN FOR SNODGRASS?

West Brom are set to join West Ham in the race for Hull's Robert Snodgrass, according to the Daily Mirror.

Snodgras, 29, has rejected a new contract offer at Hull, while West Ham have had a bid rejected for the Scot.

Snodgrass has scored nine goals for struggling Hull this term.

• Payet wouldn't get into a Mourinho team in a million years.
  • Still a no OCS.
  • sweepy23 said:

Man U are desperate for a player like Payet. Give us Depay and Martial for Payet. Although like I've said Payet will only go back to France

They have one, called Mkhitaryan...

We could bid for Depay at that 15M price but he's hardly set the place on fire since moving. I'd rather have Rav for nothing. I believe they will want to hold on to Martial and he'd be a really big money buy if they did sell
  • edited January 2017
    Depay would certainly be a good replacement for Payet, a creative midfielder with an eye for goal who offers little defensively. Plus he's only 22 so he's got plenty of resale value to keep DG happy

Jorderz - if Payet's family don't like living in London then they're not going to be any happier living in Manchester (or Alderley Edge).
  • There is absolutely no way ManUtd will sell Martial.

Depay would be good though. His form since joining them has been about as exciting as Payet's this season, and he can take freekicks. He doesn't track back at all either, so it would be like Dimi never left.

In seriousness though, he would be an asset to our team. He has a lot of pace, an eye for goal, and can make something happen out of nothing. He hasn't done it at United, but plenty of players don't make the grade at the top sides. Scott Parker did nothing at Chelsea but was one of the best players I've ever seen at West Ham.

Antonio - Lanzini - Depay

Behind a striker would be pretty special.
  • Sky sources are telling us Brentford’s valuation of striker Scott Hogan has still not been met despite bids having been received from more than one club.

Pay the money ;angry
  • So Snodgrass to WBA and Hogan to Spurs....

We will end up with a S.American loan and some dude from the French league on the last day of the Window.
  • If we can only afford £13m then can we have a whip round on here to help out.

Rav's Transfer Deadline Day suit must be worth a bit.

Slizzy has acres of land in Canada he can sell.

ASLEF can go all Pelham 123 on the underground.

Come on people, let's do this
  • Berbatovs looking for a return to england....
  • Hogan to Spurs ;nonono

When did that happen?!
  • OldCastleSwift should be OsCarWilde
  • OCS sorry the Spurs bid was made up but based on previous experience it wouldn't surprise me....
  • OCS sorry the Spurs bid was made up but based on previous experience it wouldn't surprise me....

;phew
  • OldCastleSwift should be OsCarWilde

Only if Rav will be my Bosie
  • Careful now....
  • ;lol

Mad could auction off a years supply of pot noodles

Ald could host a seminar on how he didn't choose the #statlyfe, the #statlyfe chose him

;cool
  • Now if only there was a ;clown for hire ;hmm
  • ;lol

Mad could auction off a years supply of pot noodles

Ald could host a seminar on how he didn't choose the #statlyfe, the #statlyfe chose him

;cool

A years supply of pot noodles buys more than a Hogan. We`re in Carlos Bacca territory.....................
  • If we can only afford £13m then can we have a whip round on here to help out.

Rav's Transfer Deadline Day suit must be worth a bit.

Slizzy has acres of land in Canada he can sell.

ASLEF can go all Pelham 123 on the underground.

Come on people, let's do this

Ill chuck in my leftover cookies
  • Well no sign of a striker or Rb so far
    And our best player wants to leave
    Can this season get any better ?
  • Lots of noise on Twitter that the Hogan deal is off as we couldn't agree a fee with Brentford.

The only way this is acceptable is if Bats is coming ;angry
  • Or........
  • Lots of noise on Twitter that the Hogan deal is off as we couldn't agree a fee with Brentford.

The only way this is acceptable is if Bats is coming ;angry

#MikeAshleySyndrome / #NewNewcastleFromTopToBottom
  • Show me the money
  • ASLEF can go all Pelham 123 on the underground.

;lol ;lol ;lol
This discussion has been closed.