TV and Films

Comments

• Gotham now on a mid season break >.<

And marvel agents of shield last episode this friday before a mid season break !

ALL MY PROGRAMS ARE MID SEASON BREAKS DAMN YOU MURICA ! ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep
  • edited December 2014
    I just finished THe Blacklist last night. Mid-season break, too.

I'll see your ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep ;weep and raise you a ;angry
  • So I was little bit shocked and disappointed by the apprentice..

Everyone up to date with it that watches it?
  • Started Fringe.

Some ;lol moments in the first episode. Will see how it develops ;hmm
  • Just watched the first 10 minutes of Titanic. Didn't like it, can anyone tell me what happens?
  • Wombat. It went over 88mph and they went back in time.
  • Worst film ever titanic know the bird five minutes let's her have the raft at the end!!!!
    Yea wotever I would of pushed her straight off that lol
  • Just come back from watching the 3rd Hobbit.

Would give it 6/6.5 tops, very disappointing.... ;dog
  • Currently re-watching Twin Peaks. Apparently there are in the process of making a new series. Wicked!
  • Local, I didn't like Back to the Future 3. First two films classic - could watch them again and again!
  • We gave up our TV licence due to bias of BBC especially over the recent reporting of events in Palestine. But me and my wife watch loads of stuff online. Best series is Big Bang Theory and Seldon reminds me of some people I know. Very funny!
  • Anyone else watch any anime? Currently hooked on naruto, bleach and knights of sidonia. I also love pretty much everything that studio ghibli has produced
  • Wrath I watched some of the older stuff like Akira / Battalion Tank Police / Fist of the North Star / Legend of the overfiend. Some of it like Akira is brilliant and some like Legend of Overfiend is abit disturbing but Akira is my favourite
  • Worthy winner in the Apprentice ;bowdown
  • My hopes that LS had realised that he had made a mistake and re hire James didn't happen then ;hmm ;puzzled ;weep
  • Pearces ;ok legend of the over fiend was pretty messed up. Akira is excellent though. If you haven't already seen it, Ghost in the Shell is a brilliant film
  • Wrath yes i have seen Ghost in the Shell good film when i watched most if it is was still on VHS which shows how long ago i watched them
  • I received a complete boxed set of Dad's Army for christmas, and an all region DVD to play them on.

#parkedinfrontoftelly
  • Currently watching "Brief Encounter" - love these old black and white British films. Have most of Will Hays fims on dvd too-try Oh Mr Porter! if u want a laugh.
  • The old Ealing ones are classics-The Ladykillers, Passport to Pimlico etc . Nice times gone by...I do miss diptheria.. ;nonono
  • The Ladykillers is brilliant.
  • I got the first Ninja Turtles film as a preseent ;wahoo
  • Ladykillers is a brilliant film (the original, not the rubbish re-make)

I also love Kind Hearts and Coronets
  • Went to see The Hobbit, part 3 last night. Good film in and of itself, but having loved the book and having very special memories of my mum reading it, I was annoyed with the liberties that Peter Jackson took, to tie it all together with the Lord of the Rings ... and having Legolas in it doesn't make sense, even if Orlando Bloom is good eye candy ...
  • Just started Legends - anybody watch it?

Only done the first ep and says from the makers of homeland/24 - has a touch of the Bourne's to it too at the moment.
  • Might check that out then, cheers Rav.

Anyone watching Broadchurch? Really enjoyed the first series
  • Yes Rav watched the whole series it pretty decent . Back on Broadchurch again now series 2 is on
  • February 8th - The Walking Dead !
    April 12th - Game of Thrones !

House of Cards Series 3 soon and Marvels Agents of shield and i imagine Gotham isn't far behind either.

As usual all my programs returning at the same time almost XD
  • Yeold I think Gotham / Flash / Arrow are all slated for Feb returns ;wahoo