TV and Films

Comments

• Anyone else watch The Apprentice?
    Yes mate - love it.

Am watching last nights ep tonight so One behind.

Was gutted when James went. Very entertaining and for me he is a lot stronger candidate than some that are left now.
  • Strange programme
    Supposed to excellent and at the top of there fields...... If that's the case why they chasing this !!
  • Financial backing and the endorsement that Lord Sugar brings.
    Good head start on rivals I would say.
  • Rav, totally agree. Disliked James at the start but started to really like him. Thought he deserved to go further.

Pards, starting your own business with a 250k start up and a partner like Lord Sugar. Seems pretty appealing to me!
  • Thought James was one of the worst candidates.
  • Watched the lastest episode of the Missing last night, makes me want to go upstairs and give my daughter a cuddle every time a watch it . Still none the wiser as to what will happen in the end
  • Twist ;ok

Come on Luke - you know I love a #ShowBoater ;wink
  • That's one word for him. ;wink
  • Saw Hunger Games last night.

Seeing the Hobbit on Saturday so excited !!!!!!!!!!
  • I reckon alan sugars input will be all of one phone call!!
  • 1 day till the Hobbit ;wahoo
  • I haven't watch any of the new ones yet ;weep that;s the effect of having a small child has had on my social life and ability to stay awake long enough to watch a whole film ;lol
  • ;ok Yeold ;wahoo

Hoping to see the Hobbit with him_indoors over the Christmas break.
  • Think Mark or Rosheen (said how it sounds rather than spelt) will win the apprentice.

Would like to see Daniel win but never going to happen.
  • Said Mark from the start, think he has been the standout every week. Obviously apart from this week! ;lol Roisin is good as well ;ok
  • I do not like the Mark
    His speaches are soooooooooo boring

LS likes a blonde like the Dr Leah. Roisin sauce for the win.
  • edited December 2014
    Roisin and Solomon will be the final two, IMO.

Mark is annoying as anything. Bloke speaks sooooooooo slowly and goes on forever. Has talked his way out of several dodgy situations. Not sure if will last.
  • Interviews next - there all gonna get torn apart.

Looked like a previous winner is interviewing also - the guy who was a wrestler ;hmm
  • Halfway through the first series of The Strain - been stonking so far.
  • Just watching my first episode of Atlantis, What a load of twaddle it is.

Saturday morning pictures stuff IMO ;doh
  • Grey, gave up after 2 episodes of The Strain. Just didn't get it.

For those that have sky. True Detective has been added to 'on demand' - thoroughly recommend ;ok
  • Gotham on again tonight :o

Marvels Agents of Shield ;carew May + Skye + Bobby + Simmons
  • Who watched the last episode of The Missing and what did you make of the ending , I won't comment on what happened incase people havent watched it yet
  • I watched it, and was not surprised - cant say more without a spoiler - lets leave it a week ! ;wink
  • A couple of the girls at work watched it and are a bit disappointed
  • They should of left it open for a second series
    For me the perfect ending would of been Julian calling tony and telling him he's found something....
    Then to be continued
  • pards

I've edited your post.

Can I remind people that not everyone watches shows at the time of broadcast, or even near to it.

The growth in box-sets and on demand offers means people could be watching a show at any time.

As with Homeland, if there is a particular series people want to discuss that might include spoilers, please start a separate thread.

I think lots of people have found good suggestions on here (I know I have), so it would be a shame if a show was spoiled accidentally.
  • Pards,

I thought at the end it said there was a second series......
  • There is but a different case and cast!!