TV and Films

Comments

• Pearce, Yeold, watch all of those, being a comic geek.

Best show I watch though by a mile is Person of Interest. It's just amazing.
  • House of Cards Series 3

;wahoo
  • Rav, sounds interesting!

I finished Fringe season 1 and fancied a change. Waiting for The Blacklist to return, and in the meantime am doing a West Wing frenzy. I'd forgotten just how good the writing is.

I've read good things about Broadchurch, but am worried that it is dour.

Or gritty.

I like happy, and funny, and clever. ;puzzled
  • Which is why she chose me ;biggrin
  • edited January 2015
    ;lol
  • ;lol ;doh
  • Anyone watched Marco Polo on netflix, it's one of their "originals." I'm not sold on the first couple of episodes to be honest...
  • One of the best comedy films ever has to be Steve Martin in "The Jerk".
  • Outcast - Marco Polo is ok, but it doesn't really get much better. I watch it for something to do, rather than wanting to watch it.
    You mean I will always be this color

;clap brilliant

You mean I will always be this color

;clap brilliant
    you aint my Natural Born Child ;lol
  • Just watched American Sniper , based on a guy called Chris Kyle US Navy seal
    true story directed by clint Eastwood , what a fantastic film .
    Bradley Cooper must win an Oscar for his performance as Chris Kyle .

Recommend you watch this film ;ok
  • ;ok Brookings.

Oooo I saw a clip of that when I went to the flicks over Christmas.

It looked realy good.
  • Suz ;ok , my son copied it to disc for me ;doh ;wink , very good quality though
    I will go and watch it on the big screen as well its that good a film .

If you read about Chris Kyle , some say American Hero others don't see him
    as a hero rather a born killer , the film probably over sells him as a Legend
    I will also read his book and make my own mind up , but the bits I've read
    on line I tend to think he was a guy that loved his country and would do
    anything to protect it and to be fair he did save many soldiers lives . ;ok
  • Clint Eastwood must win another Oscar imo . ;ok
  • Thanks Brookings.
  • Anyone watched anything decent recently?
  • Twist

Started watching Agent Carter, from the Marvel stable, a spin-off from Captain America, if you like that sort of thing.
  • Blacklist is back and kicked off with an amazing first episode last week.

Marvels agents of Shield and Gotham i think are back this month or next.

But its only 5 WEEKS TILL GAME OF THRONES !!!!! ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo ;wahoo
  • Peaky Blinders Trailer
  • Twist

Started watching Agent Carter, from the Marvel stable, a spin-off from Captain America, if you like that sort of thing.
    Sorry Grey, missed this. Not really my sort of thing but thanks for the suggestion!

Still watching Blacklist?
  • No worries.

Liked the first few episodes, but then it got a bit meh, so stopped.

Yep, Blacklist is still one of my faves.

I like the way they introduce difficulties, but resolve then relatively quickly, rather than having them dragging around the characters for ages.
  • It's old but I've started watching Southland - cop show set in LA. Been through the first season. Personally think it's really good. Enjoy their efforts to look at the social efforts; the way police resources can be directed to the rich, the issues behind witness protection, the attitudes within the police force etc.
  • Agent Keane ;carew

Gotham has kicked off again

Marvels Agents of Shield is back this week

Walking dead Second last episode Today

Game of Thrones in 3 weeks.

• Yeold. All that came to my mind there was

• For those who watched the first series, Vikings series 2 starts tomorrow (Tue 24th) on the Sky History Channel at 10.00pm.
  • I'm a freesat guy, can't pay wont pay ;ok
  • Admeus, Series 2 or 3? It's on it's third series now but maybe the UK is (way) behind.
  • What do you think of House of Cards? I found the first episode of season three really boring. Haven't felt the need to go back to it since.
  • ;ok M-H, I meant this season. I really enjoyed the first two seasons but the first episode of this one felt really different. I got through the first two seasons in a few days; this one, I haven't gone back to it at all.