TV and Films

Comments

• Just watched homeland
    Wow next Sunday is gonna be good
  • I watched Homeland last night aswell good episode fireworks next week hope that ISI woman gets caught out soon ;wahoo
  • SPOILERS!

Please don't allude to plot events in posts, just in case it spoils it for someone else who might come late to a show.
  • I fear next weeks homeland may get a bit silly though
  • I did n't think I did she has been dodgy for weeks and I did n;t mention that bit with Saul and Carrie ........ oh hang on ;lol
  • Pearce's

I think it's best to assume that there may be people who haven't watched any episodes, but might watch a box-set.

If there are a group of Homeland fans who want to discuss the ongoing episodes, maybe start a new thread with a spoiler warning?
  • Fair enough I will be more careful , it was a good episode
  • I watched Woman in Black last night. Fairly good, but not very scary.
  • Yes it was another cracking episode of Homeland. ;ok

Ever since the fifth episode it has really taken off into some quality stuff. Every episode is intense.
  • Bit far fetched though Luke
    No cctv in a tunnel which leads into a cia building!!!
    I did laugh at that
  • edited December 2014
    ***(Possible Homeland spolier, do not read if you want to watch)***

Pards - I think you just have to take it for what it is. You can pick holes in anything. Homeland has it's elements of "yeah right", but most shows do.

The tunnel was designed like in the Great Escape. Only a select few knew about it and it's creation was not authorised, so I don't think there was much chance of there being surveillance.
  • Yea maybe and your right I should stop picking holes and enjoy it!!

Next week will see Quinn jump into action !!
  • Wrath - saw it in the theatre. It was ;sofa
  • Spoiler ................
    Any episode of casualty, the person going casually about their business for the first 2 minutes, will between the 3rd and 4th minute have a serious accident ;ok
  • edited December 2014
    ;nonono

I can't believe you told me that. I'll never be able to watch it again.

;weep
  • Wrath - saw it in the theatre. It was ;sofa
    I've never been back to a theatre since ;sofa

• Really? I thought the exorcism of Emily rose was scarier.
  • Haven't seen that, so can't compare. ;puzzled
  • Yes wrath the was scary that film
  • Top tip mrsgrey, do not watch it late at night when your alone in the house....
  • The missing
    Biting my nails all the way through it
  • Good idea to make a separate Homeland thread! Nearly caught out what happened before watching this weeks episode!
  • And yes it was awesome.
    Any episode of casualty, the person going casually about their business for the first 2 minutes, will between the 3rd and 4th minute have a serious accident ;ok
    OMG ;nonono So House plagiarized Casualty?
    OMG ;nonono So House plagiarized Casualty?
    Except that in House, there is almost always a "happy ending" with Hugh Laurie saving the day.

• I can never see Hugh Laurie in a serious role without thinking about him in Blackadder ;biggrin
  • Prince George, the silly German sausage ;thumbsup
  • ;lol and lieutenant George in the trenches ;ok
  • edited December 2014
    Seeing him do those L'Oreal ads is bizarre, for me.

Hugh Laurie as a sexy sophisticate?

Hugh Laurie?

• Hugh Laurie as a sexy sophisticate

Err no...