TV and Films

Comments

• Twist - hearing good stuff about the next few episodes of Homeland mate, with a twist or two. ;ok
    Sunday's episode was much better mate. Should kickstart the series ;pray
  • The Blacklist, brilliant last couple of episodes ;clap
  • Twist - hearing good stuff about the next few episodes of Homeland mate, with a twist or two. ;ok
    any shouting?

;wink
  • ;lol

Twist - you watched Sunday's Homeland mate? Great episode. Reminded me of season one at it's best, especially the last 10 mins.
  • What a lot of viewing! I now have my spare time booked up til 2050. Has The Commitments been mentioned ? Music and Ireland
  • edited November 2014
    The Blacklist on a mid season break after 8 episodes? ;nonono

What's that about? ;hmm

Not on again 'til next Feb ;angry
  • I LOVE Blacklist.

Just catching up with Gotham.
  • edited November 2014
    ;ok James Spader at the pinnacle of his scenery-chewing powers.
  • ;lol

Twist - you watched Sunday's Homeland mate? Great episode. Reminded me of season one at it's best, especially the last 10 mins.
    Not yet mate, still got to catch up with it, will hopefully see it tonight ;ok

Grey, they did that last series too, strange one!

Suz, it really is one of my favs as well
  • I watched homeland. Never expected that
  • I watched Harry Brown, film with Michael Caine, last night. Watched it a few years ago, but had forgotten how good it was. If you like your films a bit earthy and real.
    Same, thorn.

Twist is now rushing to put it on. ;lol
  • Watched Maleficent last night, nice film to watch with children, a film with enough about it to keep adults interested.

New season of Blacklist started a few weeks ago, a really fun anti hero.
  • I watched Snow White for the first time ever last night with my two year old daughter and then again this morning and i think it was going on for a third time when I left for work ;lol still at least i won;t frozen for the fiftieth time for awhile
  • This may be a slight odd comment but I recently went to see "Gone with the Wind" (yes that is correct) for the very first time, it was a 75th anniversary event.

i enjoyed the film more than I thought I would but OMG! I had absolutely no idea that Scarlet O'Hara was such a nasty peice of work.

• it was a 75th anniversary event.
    Blimey, chicago, I had no idea you were that old ;yercoat
  • chicago, you're the same age as the film. ;clap
  • ;hmm ........ Or is that a Wedding Anniversary being referred to? In which case have a double ;clap ;clap .........
    Same, thorn.

Twist is now rushing to put it on. ;lol
    Have now seen it! Luke, you're right about it being like Season 1 ;ok

One bit that did annoy me was just one person (Farah) clearing up the 'safe house' - she would have had at least a few armoured bodyguards, surely?
  • edited November 2014
    Twist - ;ok

I agree. But isn't that op meant to be "off-book"?

I think it was to highlight thAt Farah's a bit out of her depth, or that maybe she's dodgy? Did she really not think sonethjng was going on when the bag had moved etc?
  • ;nonono

PLOT SPOILERS!!!!! ;whome
  • I just watched the film northern soul.
    Good film.
    Brilliant soundtrack. ;quaver
  • Watched Marvel Agents of Shield another Good looking Woman joins the crew. :)

So many good looking women ;carew ;bubbles
  • Come on, admit it, who watches 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' ;whistle
  • Walking Dead Mid Season Finale next week its gone too fast ;weep
  • I do twist ;sofa
    I know yeold its just flown by ;weep
    Has anyone seen remember me with Michael Palin. Creepy stuff.
  • I meant to record that...

;yercoat
  • edited November 2014
    I was gonna watch Remamber Me but my TV gave up the ghostThe_Childrens_Museum_of_Indianapolis_-_Philco_Predicta_television
  • "Remember Me" creepy, if that was me "open front door sling suitcase down the hall, leg it" and ;pray
    Hedgerz ;ok me and the wife were like "why would you snoop around the house? Get out!"
    ;sofa