Man City v West Ham - Wednesday 3 May 8pm

Comments

• The good news is Haaland has hit a poor run of form - he hasn’t scored in 72hours🤪⚒
  • Some late bout of sickness though nothing about the kind of sickness - Covid, flu, cold, jitters, nervousness ...?

I assume that academy players did not travel with the first team. Hence their absence from the squad and only seven on the bench.

If the absence of Rice, Soucek, Aguerd was planned then Moyes would have drafted in some youngsters. It is still an experienced team.
  • Any chance we can call in sick .Not feeling to well myself =)
  • Might be feeling sick later.
  • @Scothammer, I am just relieved he hasn't scored yet!
  • I know you shouldn’t wish your life away, especially when there’s not much of it left, but I can’t wait for10 o’clock
  • Those sickness bugs that hit your first team starters. So inconvenient.
  • Got to admire Flynn Downes' professionalism. Telling Sky that Moyes has put his trust in him to play tonight when he must know it's only because our other two centre midfielders are sick.

Feel for the lad really. Finally gets a start but it's at City away in a weakened team. He's on a hiding to nothing tonight.
  • Or Downes might have a blinder
  • Hamstew said:

Those sickness bugs that hit your first team starters. So inconvenient.

Arsenal fans are going to be spewing. Does seem incredibly unlucky that our best fit defender and best midfielder get sick for a game that we're going to get tonked in.
  • edited May 2023
    COYI...Que Sera Sera........
  • Well whatever here we go I guess .Fingers crossed
  • See you all on the other side
  • edited May 2023
    Grealish, Haaland and Mahrez going at Kehrer, Ogbonna and Cresswell is genuinely frightening.

Possibly the slowest back line in the league against one of the quickest attacks.

Ah well, here we go...
  • What a kick off 😂
  • Triple captain on Haaland for this game week was probably the best FF decision i ever made this season.
  • Let’s hope they feel 1-0 is enough to go back top.
  • Diaz should be booked for a challenge on Antonio, but obviously isn't.
  • Of course.
  • POSSESSION

Oh, lost it.
  • Diaz with foul No2. No card.
  • Wasn't that Walker?
  • MrsGrey said:

Wasn't that Walker?

The foul on Emerson was. I was talking about Diaz's push in Antonio's back.
  • Oh, sorry, yes.

• Antonio just literally runs the ball out of play with zero support.
  • To be fair, 20 mins in and we are holding our own - COYI
  • Who had it at 0-0 at 30 minutes in?

Not I.
  • If only Bowen had been able to cut it back there……
  • 30 mins in 🙏