• Lukerz said:

We can’t rest players, we need points.

I’d go

Fabianski
    Kehrer - Ogbonna - Aguerd
    Coufal - Paqueta - Rice - Emerson
    Bowen - Benrahma
    Antonio

This is the match that Cornet comes good. And we bring on Benrahma to score the winning penalty. You never know....
  • I think its fairly predictable that Moyes will start with three at the back although whether he plays Kehrer on the right or Creswell on the left with Oggy and Aguerd is debatable
  • edited May 2023
    Crowd the middle of the field, but can’t see anything less than a loss here, sad to say, but Man City are on another level especially at home….

Fabianski
    Kehrer - Ogbonna - Aguerd. - Cresswell
    Coufal - Bowen - Paqueta - Rice -Emerson
    Antonio
  • Soucek will 100% be in the starting lineup.
  • Hope so.
  • Hamstew said:

Soucek will 100% be in the starting lineup.

I fully expect so too, even tho I didn’t include him….
    Going for a 4-5-1 and pray we can nick a point, but really think this game is all about keeping the goal difference as best as we can, really hope we can pull of a shock though….⚒️
  • I reckon if we went 5-5-5 we'd still lose. ;)
  • Might get a point if we go 1 6 6 6 though.
  • Park 2 buses and hoof ball
  • Might get a point if we go 1 6 6 6 though.

The Beast formation
  • Respect the point
  • 0-2 away win, Diame & Nolan
  • Ake available, De Bruyne probably not
  • Away at Manchester City. There's still 12 hours to go until kick-off, but I'm already sitting trying not to weep at the thought of the horror heading this way this evening.
  • Ake available, De Bruyne probably not

Nailed on away win it is then.
    They’re NOTHING,NOTHING without him are they?

• I already triple captained Haaland because the hat trick is coming again
  • What hat trick?
  • Is it the one where he takes the rabbit out :p
  • I, fortunately, have tickets to see Stewart Lee tonight, so I will be spared the carnage / miss out on one of our finest moments.
  • alderz said:

I, fortunately, have tickets to see Stewart Lee tonight, so I will be spared the carnage

👍
  • edited May 2023
    I'm working, don't finish until 10:30pm so at the end of my shift I will take a deep breath and switch on my phone
  • Its a football game people 11v11 anything can happen ,So lets get the win which will make us safe
  • While I conceded that anything can happen in 90 minutes we've lost 6 in a row at the Etihad so losing 1-0 or 2-1 would be encouraging, a draw would be amazing

If we win I'll have to switch my phone off and on again just to make sure its not malfunctioning
  • Hamstew said:

Win

😱😱😱
  • It'll be either, we are 2-1 down and we VAR overturns or ignores all manor of stuff to ensure we don't get a draw or a win, otherwise we'll be 2-1 up and VAR/Ref will give Man City everything under the sun to ensure they get the win.
    This is a loss every single day of the week because there is no way City aren't going to get the win one way or the other to have a nail biting finish to the season at the top.
  • I've already told my neighbour if we win, I'll be standing at the top of the tree outside his house waiting for him to get home from the game, cheering very loudly hahaha
  • You’ll be in bed by 10 then. 😂
  • Im expecting to be in bed by 8 30 😂