Couldn't think - from Dec 2022

Comments

• Some game going on at A field 2-2 not even by half time ,2 huge mistakes by both keepers
  • I stopped watching at 2-0 because the eulogising over Liverpool by the commentary team was nauseating. Ok, it was a good start, but you'd have thought they'd won the tournament so gushing were the comms.

Wish I'd stuck with it now.
  • I stopped watching at 2-0 because the eulogising over Liverpool by the commentary team was nauseating. Ok, it was a good start, but you'd have thought they'd won the tournament so gushing were the comms.

Wish I'd stuck with it now.

I only started watching when I saw Liverpool had let a 2 goal led slip as I rarely watch CL matches. Second half was definitely worth watching πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • No one likes to see that 2-5
  • steve said:

No one likes to see that 2-5

I think you might be very wrong there πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • edited February 2023
    Slightly different experience watching tonight to that I had on Sunday. I’d like to know what sport it was I was watching as it looks kind of exciting.
  • Who has Klopp blamed?
  • This week he's mostly blaming Bazshuayi hahaha
  • Assuming Man U & Newcastle qualify for Europe via the league, what ever comp that maybe. Does that mean the Carling Cup winners place will be awarded to a league position presumably 6th or 7th?
  • If the top five in the Prem win the FA or EFL Cup then that cup spot goes to next in the league. So qualification can reach 7th place.

Or basically, in answer to your question, yes.
  • Nice one cheers β€˜Erb
  • So we're targeting seventh then? πŸ˜‰
  • edited February 2023
    I’ve checked with Slack and he says this is very much doable 😜
  • Ravel49 said:

Doesn't it depend on how Mrs Slacker does with the cup run =)
  • Ravel49 said:

Doesn't it depend on how Mrs Slacker does with the cup run =)
    Should that be the cup cup run?
  • Bring back the cup winners cup
    Sponsored by Mrs Slacker
  • This week he's mostly blaming Bazshuayi hahaha

I take full responsibility for this :(
  • edited February 2023

Only a 3 star rating?
  • Under 18's reached the FA Youth Cup semi finals with a 4-2 win at Ipswich. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Only a 3 star rating?
    One of those ones where I tried to post a GIF.. but just came out as a photo so had to backtrack πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£βš’οΈ
  • John Motson has passed away.
  • A true Legend and a gent
    RIP πŸ’”
    I’ve been playing some old FIFA’s lately with him on comms and forgot how good he was.
  • Ah, that’s sad. Such a big part of us as fans lives.
    Loved his commentaries.
  • John Motson….Such a class act and from reading all the thoughts of people who had the privilege of knowing him a great human being.. Thoughts are with his family πŸ’”
  • It's the grim anniversary of the Russian invasion of Ukraine today, dreadful to think of the lives lost thanks to Putin's ego. I hope today doesn't signal a new offensive as has been suggested it might.
  • What a day of Test Cricket overnight, England slipped to 21-3 on a green wicket, leaving Root and Brook at the wicket inside half an hour. Rain has just stopped play in the evening session with the score on 315-3, Root having just made his century and is on 101 and Brook has hit yet another outstanding century to be on 184 off just 169 balls.

What a talent Harry Brook appears to be, he's scored more runs than anyone in history in his first 9 Test innings and is still not out in this one. Let's hope he continues this marvellous vein of form in the Ashes this summer 🀞🀞🀞.
This discussion has been closed.