Couldn't think - from Dec 2022

Comments

• There's one fleeting shot where I am in the background. I have a friend who went through it practically frame by frame until they spotted me, and sent me a screenshot 🀣.

I've not watched it.( Don't have Netflix, for one thing)
  • Ham was one of the first to get his big break:

• Fair play to this female athlete for speaking out:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/64396740

There's a big fear of being branded "phobic" in today's society, transphobic I guess it would be here, but personally I fail to see how someone who has developed genetically as a male isn't at an advantage compared to genetic females simply because they lower their testosterone levels.

Tom Daley, amongst others (I only mention him as he's in the article), may be vocal in saying it's wrong for sports to be "non-inclusive", but sports can always adopt a policy similar to triathlon which will allow transgender competitors to compete in an open category against men. They would be free to compete, just without the genetic advantage that they otherwise would enjoy if they were competing against women.
  • Thanks MrsGrey now I will have to watch it .And guess which one is you =)
  • Watch out in the scenes with big fancy yacht moored by a jetty. Large posh French-looking mansion in the background (on shore).
  • Fair play to this female athlete for speaking out:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/64396740

There's a big fear of being branded "phobic" in today's society, transphobic I guess it would be here, but personally I fail to see how someone who has developed genetically as a male isn't at an advantage compared to genetic females simply because they lower their testosterone levels.

Tom Daley, amongst others (I only mention him as he's in the article), may be vocal in saying it's wrong for sports to be "non-inclusive", but sports can always adopt a policy similar to triathlon which will allow transgender competitors to compete in an open category against men. They would be free to compete, just without the genetic advantage that they otherwise would enjoy if they were competing against women.

I want it to be based on sound science.
  • edited January 2023
    MrsGrey said:

Watch out in the scenes with big fancy yacht moored by a jetty. Large posh French-looking mansion in the background (on shore).

So you own a large posh French-looking (is it wearing a beret and smoking a Gauloises?) mansion and a big fancy yacht? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • 606ers watching Glass Onion:

• I’ve seen it
    And had no idea
    So will have to watch it again πŸ˜‚
  • I'm gonna find you now. But not in a creepy stalky way
  • Hamstew said:

I'm gonna find you now. But not in a creepy stalky way

• MrsGrey so sorry guess I started something ,should have known better =)
  • Hamstew said:

I'm gonna find you now. But not in a creepy stalky way

There's probably a new TV programme in that.
    You should pitch it.
  • Of course, the site retains intellectual property rights :-)
  • MrsGrey said:

Of course, the site retains intellectual property rights :-)

Never thought I'd see the word "intellectual" on this site πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
  • edited January 2023
    You know that's the only reason you are here and not on kumb.

We are fully inclusive. Even minorities are welcome :-)
  • I had some very strange dreams last night, but none were stranger than that West Ham win the FA Cup. You heard it here first πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
  • Random question...
    Have any of your kids (or you πŸ˜‚ ) been collecting the FIFA WC Panini stickers and interested in doing some swaps with a collector in Greece?

One of my little students ( aged 12) is keen to complete his album.
  • My Grandson (7) was collecting them. I'll check it out.
  • edited January 2023
    You all might have already seen this as it's dated 22nd. December.

ASLEF, can you confirm this change? ;)

• More importantly Bubbles, whose been sliding into your DM’s πŸ‘€ 😎
  • Ravel49 said:

More importantly Bubbles, whose been sliding into your DM’s πŸ‘€ 😎

Rav, I don't know what you mean - seriously. Can you explain?
  • The red 1 top right corner over the triangle is a notification of a DM (direct message).
    This message can only be viewed by the direct intended recipient.
    So basically only intended for you.
    Now the yoof these days call it β€˜sliding in the DM’s’ a term where someone is showing an interest in another person. 😜
  • Ooh, a secret admirer hahaha
  • I've noticed this season that not only has TAA been below his best, he's actually gone missing in some!

• CPS drop all charges against Mason Greenwood as key witnesses have pulled out of testifying. Strange after all this time.
  • Bazshuayi said:

I've noticed this season that not only has TAA been below his best, he's actually gone missing in some!

He's caught Antonioitis πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • Nice interview on sky with Coufal
This discussion has been closed.