Couldn't think - from Dec 2022

Comments

• Love him for saying Rice should go...
  • Gutting for Mark Cavendish, after looking good for a 35th stage win that would have taken him to clear of Eddy Merckx at the top of the most stage wins at the TdF yesterday, only to have his gear slip twice in the final 100m of the sprint which saw him then finish second, he's crashed today and had to retire. Not a good 24 hours for him.
  • Thanks for posting that Bubbles. I liked the respect the interviewer showed PDC thanking Mr DiCanio at the end of the interview.
  • Changed matches

Sun 20 Aug 4.30pm Chelsea Sky
    Sat 26 Aug 5.30pm Brighton Sky
    Fri 1 Sep 8pm Luton Sky or Sun 3 Sep 12pm if Luton play Carabao Cup Wed 30th Aug
    Sun 24 Sep 2pm Liverpool not on TV
  • This Dele interviews done me 🥺

Incredibly brave 👏

• Thanks for sharing it, will be checking it out later 👍🏽
  • Very brave to speak out, had a very difficult start in life.
  • Terrific interview.
    It made me think that we as fans see one dimension of a player when he/ she is on the pitch.We comment that they are rubbish,lazy, brilliant and many other views but that’s all we see isn’t it ? This piece shows the human side, they’re not robots, they’re just people like the rest of us with all that that entails. Some may say how can you be depressed or damaged when you earn a hundred grand a week? I think this interview may go some way to answering that.Ok, he’s got the money and the job that allowed him to go to the States for 6 weeks and most haven’t but I think he should be applauded for coming out and baring his soul like that.
    Weird really, I always thought he was an arrogant little so and so which underlines what I said about only seeing players through one dimension I s’pose.
    I hope he keeps going and gets his life back
  • It's very similar to the view I had about Troy Deeney, and then I listened to an interview he did with Louie Theroux and it changed my perception of him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08grz6g?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

• It's very similar to the view I had about Troy Deeney, and then I listened to an interview he did with Louie Theroux and it changed my perception of him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08grz6g?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

Yeah this interview changed my thoughts on him so much.

• You never truly know what anyone is going through in their life.

I try not to post on here when I’m in a bad place as I don’t what it to reflect in how I come across when posting.

I use this place as a form of escapism and hence try to be light hearted.
  • Ravel49 said:

You never truly know what anyone is going through in their life.

I try not to post on here when I’m in a bad place as I don’t what it to reflect in how I come across when posting.

I use this place as a form of escapism and hence try to be light hearted.

This is why I try not to engage too much in the "I hate Player / Team / Fans X" chat. We don't know the people at all, and even if we did, we certainly don't always know what's going on in their lives.
  • @Ravel49 new guy in love island reminds me of Fornals.
  • Ha I hadn’t thought of that.. but now that you mention it 👍👍
    I’m absolutely loving this series
  • Is that rubbish still on? Hahaha
  • I genuinely thought that watching Love Island was a joke :)
  • Hi quick question. Does anyone know with the membership if this give you priority booking for just you or you plus another person?
  • This site takes bookings? If so, what can we book? This sounds intriguing.
  • Hamstew said:

Hi quick question. Does anyone know with the membership if this give you priority booking for just you or you plus another person?

Just you, though if someone else bus a membership, you can buy two tickets and assign one to your friend.
  • Hamstew said:

Hi quick question. Does anyone know with the membership if this give you priority booking for just you or you plus another person?

Just you, though if someone else bus a membership, you can buy two tickets and assign one to your friend.
    Ah ok cool. So for me and my son we'd have to get one each. Thank you.
  • Love Island has a membership???
  • Of 2 only on here me thinks
  • And that's two too many. 😱
  • Has anyone booked to have their photo done with the trophy?
  • I did but blew it out.
  • Why was that IH if you don't mind me asking?
  • So Hannah Dinkley was hired 2 weeks ago and has now been replaced by the Southampton u23 coach. Can I ask, what was the point of hiring her for 2 weeks, in between seasons? If you're going to give her the job, then actually give her the job. Seems like a pointless publicity stunt to me.
  • I think she was only appointed as a caretaker so they didn’t have to postpone pre season
This discussion has been closed.