Couldn't think - from Dec 2022

Comments

• alderz said:

I read it’s in a couple of youth tournaments in Netherlands and (I think) Italy over the summer, in order to role out everywhere for the 2023/24 season.

Italy u18’s 👍🏻
  • best vfm?
  • Ability and and the 3 combine
    I’m airing towards Man U 😯
    I don’t rate Mount but Casemiro is the best DM for me and Bruno the best AM
  • Barnes Paqueta Bowen
  • MrsGrey said:

best vfm?

Sorry, I was coming at it with my FF hat on!!
  • I'm not sure about whether Haavertz will come good but even then, I think Arsenal. Odegaard was fantastic last season and I think also came across as a real leader, which I didn't expect, unlike Bruno who can seem petulant.

I'm not sure that supposed Liverpool midfield would ever line up together.
  • Don't know who the Liverpool guy is. Mount is trash, Havertz is trash.
  • Odegaard is the only good Arsenal midfielder there. Havertz was consistently underwhelming for Chelsea, and the poor mans Havard Nordtveit next to him can only pass sideways.
  • Inflation is crazy. £105m on the poverty line.
  • If anyone has been wondering what Locals been up to….

• Ogbonna has signed a one-year contract extension.

Good for continuity if nothing else. Hopefully it'll help Scamacca, too.
  • That's good news, as long as we sign another CB then we'll have three and a half CBs for the season and Kehrer can be primarily a RB and an emergency CB.
  • FPL’s live my G’s 👊🏿
  • This wallpaper scraping ain't never getting done 😆
  • edited July 2023
    Is that four members of the coaching team that have left in the last year? I know Mark Warburton came in to offset Pearce and Irvine departing.
  • edited July 2023
    Paul Nevin becomes the second West Ham coach to leave this summer, according to the Twitterati

Edit: Ah, I see it's official now
  • Is that four members of the coaching team that have left in the last year? I know Mark Warburton came in to offset Pearce and Irvine departing.

Irvine sort of left, but he's still with the club as chief scout, I believe.
  • Any social media guru’s on here getting ‘threads’? (Not associated with garms).
    Instagrams rival to twitter
    First I’ve heard about it was today
  • But, no.
  • Isn't Threads is a Facebook thing? Various articles describing it as "Musk v Zuckerberg"
  • Facebook and instagram both come under meta
  • Yes it's meta but they've linked it specifically to Instagram, rather than Facebook.

I'm on it. Bit strange right now, mostly just people making bad jokes about signing up to it.
  • I don’t like how the home page is full of threads you might like rather than just who you follow
  • Ravel49 said:

I don’t like how the home page is full of threads you might like rather than just who you follow

Yep. I guess Instagram is a bit like that.

Though Twitter under Musk is also like that, automatically takes you to the “For You” tab full of rubbish rather than what you follow.

Maybe it’ll get better if and when more people are on it and posting.
  • edited July 2023
    True I ignore the for you tab
    I’ve changed my settings but to no avail
    But apparently it’s on their ‘to do list’
  • Bit like my wallpapering ;whistle
  • I'm not in the habit of taking photos in store car parks of perfect strangers without their permission. But I thought I'd better in case Ham had made the trip States side...

This discussion has been closed.