Couldn't think - from Sept 2022

Comments

• Ouch 😓
  • The damage is the lump under the elbow. The rest is 'just' internal bleeding
  • edited October 2022
    Oh my, that's fairly extreme for playing golf. Does this mean you'll have to give it up?

Is it very painful?
  • Give it up? No. I've cancelled next week's lesson, and I'll avoid the driving range. I know what caused it, so I'll lnow next time
  • Buffy it's only painful when I try to twist my arm (opening bottle tops etc). Plenty of ice, rest and drugs 🤪
  • Ouch indeed… that looks painful x 10… I say hit the booze and meds 🪁
  • Good win for our ladies away to Villa who had won their first 2 games, but a player sent off in injury time for an alleged punch or slap, and then further scenes on the touchline with Konchesky also being shown red.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63272088
  • Buffy it's only painful when I try to twist my arm (opening bottle tops etc).

😱😱😱

• Give it up? No. I've cancelled next week's lesson, and I'll avoid the driving range. I know what caused it, so I'll lnow next time

Good luck 🤞🤞🤞

• How is that for Sunderland till I die - my better half’s uncle
  • They won for him today. 👍
  • buffy, It was handbags between the 2 players problem was Cissoko hit the Villa player. 😬 Big ban coming I expect but credit to Konchesky as he defended her from whatever was being said by their bench which resulted in him and one of their coaches being sent from the touch line as well. The Villa coach came all over “holy than thou” afterwards but at least we won against a team with many of our ex players in. 😉
  • When do we play Luton? 😉

• Ooof !
    That looks so painful mate.
    You don’t get battered like that fishing, ditch the clubs and by a fishing rod!
    *awaits battered fish “gags”.

• Thank cod I didn't make that comment. I believe there is no plaice for ones like that on this forum. Well you did ask for them. =)
  • It really isn't as bad as it looks. A haematoma is internal bleeding. I hadone on my leg when someone kicked me. It'll heal quickly but the colouration took a year to dissapear
  • Epson go to the hammers treatment room .sure they will fix it good
  • I go there and it might take months 🤣
  • I go there and it might take months 🤣

Go there and they'll probably cut off a leg (yes, I know it's your arm).

• Who knew putting could be so dangerous, wow. Think I'll stick to catching the javelin. =)
  • I blame Mrs G. I'll have that image in my brain next time I tee off. (Golfer's excuse #365) Don't rush the recovery, Epsom, is my advice.
  • Thanks for all your comments guys. I will rest it, which means no chores for a while 😉

• My brother sent me this and asked if I could identify the people and the location, so I thought I'd share it with you.
  • edited October 2022
    I suspect that's a rather clever bit of photoshopping

Probably not Brian Clough
    A rather grumpy Lionel Blair
    Arthur Askey
    Muhamed Ali
    Warren Mitchel as Alf Garnett
    Eric Sykes
    Don't know the bloke in the cap
    Bobby Moore obviously
    Julie Christie?
  • Now I really feel old
  • Max Bygraves is next to Arthur Askey.
  • I thought it was the #beano mob on here pre match or after 🤪
  • Pete Townsend and Brit Ekland?
  • I suspect that's a rather clever bit of photoshopping

Probably not Brian Clough
    A rather grumpy Lionel Blair Max Bygraves
    Arthur Askey
    Muhamed Ali Kenny Lynch
    Warren Mitchel as Alf Garnett
    Eric Sykes
    Don't know the bloke in the cap - James Booth?
    Bobby Moore obviously
    Julie Christie? Twinkle

My guesses

Location - Black Lion?
This discussion has been closed.