First Casualty of the 22/23 Sack race

Comments

• Another beauty from David Squires in the Guardian

• How crazy is this

• MIAHammer said:

How crazy is this

Yeh, can’t believe Moyes has made it this long 🤣😉🤣😉⚒️
  • So why is Pep featured when Klopp is in the lead?
  • IronHerb said:

So why is Pep featured when Klopp is in the lead?

Because more people find Klopp really annoying?

• It's Peps fault that Klopp is in the lead?
  • Lampard appointed Chelsea manager?!?!?

Can this season get any weirder?
  • Teamtalk are reporting that Burnley will offer Kompany a huge new contract

Nagelsmann has rejected the Chelsea job
  • Kompany's issue will be at present he has huge credit, but should Burnely not offer a budget of considerable size they will probably find Mid table a success and quite possibly a relegation battle. His current position as the most exciting new manager could easily diminish somewhat. He could however look for a bigger club to take the next step towards Pep's job. That to me looks like Spurs, Chelsea, Everton (if they stay up) our ourselves.
  • With Kompany I would not be surprised if he and his family are very settled in the North West.

If I was him I would want to have at least the first season in the Premier League with the team I had taken there.

He could be Pep’s natural successor if the keeps Burnley up.
  • Stellini sacked, Ryan Mason caretaker for the second time.

Chelsea supposedly negotiating with Pochettino

You know clubs are in trouble when the drama off the pitch is more fun to watch than the football
  • Tottenham are pretty fun to watch right now tbh
  • Especially on the pitch Sunday.
  • Very rare that I go onto the fighting cock website, but I did today, and it was very entertaining 😀
  • Telegraph and Guardian reporting that Leeds are considering sacking Garcia and hiring a third manager. Oh dear...
  • Big Sam could come back to haunt us! He sounds like he's getting the leeds job according to talksport
  • This sacking manager thread has got to be hitting records with number of managers sacked this season
  • Big Sam could come back to haunt us! He sounds like he's getting the leeds job according to talksport

This worries me
  • By the time they are all up to speed, the next season will just be starting. Leeds are going down, Big Sam or no Big Sam.
  • They do still have to play us =)
  • I am not sure he can do much against City, Newcastle, West ham and Spurs as a run in. No window to buy players and little time to even work with them. Sadly he may be able to work with them just enough to put a spanner in our works in three games time and they were a surest bet for three points.

For him however a gamble to nothing, three weeks work for a probable £1m bonus.
  • The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
  • I am not sure he can do much against City, Newcastle, West ham and Spurs as a run in. No window to buy players and little time to even work with them. Sadly he may be able to work with them just enough to put a spanner in our works in three games time and they were a surest bet for three points.

For him however a gamble to nothing, three weeks work for a probable £1m bonus.

It's a punt, but us and Spurs represent an genuine opportunity for six points.

There's no way they'll keep him on, even if he does keep them up, so it's easy money for him.

Will certainly make it more interesting if he does come in.
  • Although he might be waiting for Lampard to get sacked...
  • candbsky, Reports of £500k per game and a £2.5 million bonus if Leeds stay up, a gamble most would take?
  • What a deal... nothing to lose with that also as if he fails he says what could I do you should have got me in at Christmas. If he does it by nicking four points and others falter then he is a saviour.
  • Hamstew said:

Big Sam could come back to haunt us! He sounds like he's getting the leeds job according to talksport

This worries me
    This worries me as well... leeds was the only game i could see us getting 3 points from. Id feel like it would be written in the stars for big sam to take points against us now.
  • It still worries me that we could be going to Leicester needing to win especially as their gd is not much different to our but will probably be better after tonight.
This discussion has been closed.