Transfer Window: The Final Two Weeks

Comments

• Finished Lasagne now I can relax
  • Our captain has started following Paqueta.

It's happening people.

• Finished Lasagne now I can relax

Oh no, that wasn't meant for you. It was for Wednesday.
  • epsom, better not stray too far from the bathroom.
  • Nice Mediterranean evening walk should settle things
  • Nice Mediterranean evening walk should settle things

Can we take it that you're not presently in Epsom. =)
  • He's in Italy version of Epsom.
  • Waiting for an announcement. Guess I will have to be patient. Paqueta would be a seriously good signing.
  • Epsomalli 🤌🏼
  • Salo, not too near Epsom
  • Capannelle would be the Italian equivalent to Epsom.
  • So from what I can see we currently have 2 spaces in our 25 man squad. We have 9 home grown, 8 is the requirement, and none of the 23 are eligible U21's.

Assuming Paqueta signs we will have one space available. Should we get Vanaken then the squad is full.

Talk of Broja, Gallagher and Maitland Niles would require sales or loans out. Coventry is the obvious one to go and there is speculation around Dawson so possibly 2 spaces.

Could be a busy few days.
  • edited August 2022
    Wouldn't Broja count as an U21?

Edit: He turns 21 next month, so yes.
  • After Paqueta (and if Vanaken does happen) i dont think we need anyone else anyway. But for arguments sake i reckon Coventry being loaned out or being moved on and loaning in Broja if possible would add extra bite up top.
  • Wouldn't Broja count as an U21?

Edit: He turns 21 next month, so yes.

Ok, we'll take the lot. 😀
  • Gallagher on loan just to annoy palace fans
  • Hamstew said:

Gallagher on loan just to annoy palace fans

I don't think he'd get the game time here as he would there, if he goes on loan I think it will be back to Palace.
  • Previously we spent £100m or so on Haller, Anderson, Yamolenka and Masuraku but that delivered little. Pellagrini was underwhelming and brought us to the brink of regulation. This time, Moyes delivered results by taking us to 6th/7th spot. Evidence that he is worth backing and that is what the Board are showing. Looking forward to better days though with so many new faces this year could be transitional.
  • I think it’s really worth targeting the cups this season. I don’t think it’s going to be easy breaking the top 6 with so many changes to the squad. A lot of our signings will be really suited to the Europa Conference.
  • I think they’ll be suited to all of our comps. Most of them are top internationals.
  • Ex says Paqueta currently undergoing media work so looks like that deal is all but done.
  • It’s going to feel very strange on deadline day without the usual scattergun approach of firing bids right, left and centre for a forward all over the globe 😵‍💫
  • Maybe a tieless day then? 😉
  • 😂

Going casual like my man Fabrizio
  • If no yellow tie Rav, then it's got to be a yellow polo shirt hahaha
  • Proper casual, might even take the day off
  • edited August 2022
    Lukerz said:

Ex says Paqueta currently undergoing media work so looks like that deal is all but done.

Why is it taking so long to make an official announcement that he's a West Ham player?
  • I think they are having spelling lessons for his name. They don't want the same debacle they had with Scamacca hahaha
  • Shall I start it off for them and they can join in when ready - P.
  • Lukerz said:

Ex says Paqueta currently undergoing media work so looks like that deal is all but done.

Why is it taking so long to make an official announcement that he's a West Ham player?
    So Bubbles tell me. The last time you spent £40m, how long did it take before you signed the cheque? 😂
This discussion has been closed.