Transfer Window: The Final Two Weeks

Comments

• Sorry Herb, that is restricted information. ;)
  • They're probably waiting until it clears if sulli wrote it out =)
  • Sorry Herb, that is restricted information. ;)

Aah. Our secret funder. 👍
  • edited August 2022
    Aulas (Lyon President) has said an unnamed EPL team have entered the bidding. 😮
  • Aulas (Lyon President) has said an unnamed EPL team have entered the bidding. 😮

Source?
  • Times says Palace have offered £27m for Gallagher
  • edited August 2022

Aulas (Lyon President) has said an unnamed EPL team have entered the bidding. 😮

Fake news

He says ‘an unnamed PL club were monitoring the situation & things could change in the morning’ (today). Nothing concrete. Ex says Paqueta is at Rush Green.
  • No way is he not signing now after undergoing media duties.
  • It’s alright, Ross Barkley is now available on a free
  • It’s on Hammers news ?
  • Hammers news article was dated 4 days ago
  • The article I’ve just read is dated one hour ago.
  • edited August 2022
    This is the alleged quote

Aulas: “It's unfortunate that Lucas Paqueta is leaving. But he wanted to leave. We thought we had very big clubs, we didn't have them. We had to talk at the last moment with West Ham…
    …Now I know that there was an English club that wanted to come forward at the last moment so maybe tomorrow morning we'll wake up with a novelty. I can't tell you the name,"
  • We thought we had very big clubs, we didn't have them. We had to talk at the last moment with West Ham…
    How disrespectful is that!
  • Ex says he’s undergoing media work so for a hijack to take place now would be very unlikely. Lots of stirring on Twitter regarding to Liverpool, Spurs & Newcastle.
  • He missed out "the massive" bit just before West Ham. It's an easy mistake to make.
  • Why on earth would you do media work before the contract is signed.
  • Good point Thorn.
  • Barkley is now a free agent.

#justsayin
  • Personally -

• Why on earth would you do media work before the contract is signed.

Yeah that feels extraordinarily unlikely
  • As an aside, I’d probably take Ross Barkley on a free
  • alderz said:

As an aside, I’d probably take Ross Barkley on a free

Not if he wants to pull a Lingard and asks for ridiculous wages
  • This signing is taking a ridiculous amount of time to announce if he’d already agreed terms and the medical was yesterday morning.
  • One reason could be that he needs a work permit and today is a Bank Holiday. Another is that he has signed but waiting on Media / PR duties, and we all know how good those teams are. Or he may have been hi-jacked.
  • Personally I just think he is having trouble deciding what squad number to wear.
    It’s a very important decision.
  • He forgot to arrive with a bag, so they are photoshopping his arrival with the bag of his choice and hasn't decided yet which one to choose.
  • You would like to think that West Ham would issue a statement one way or the other as to whether these rumours are true, if for no other reason than to settle everyone's nerves.
    Fat chance. >:)
  • The media team don’t work on Bank Holidays? 😉
This discussion has been closed.