Cream cheese

Auditor of the Month Awards...
  • One of the user comments on IMBD about said film:
    "Don't do drugs, watch this instead."
    =) =)
  • One of the user comments on IMBD about said film:
    "Don't do drugs, watch this instead."
    =) =)

Or do both at the same time to have a really weird time.
  • A bit of DMT, that will get you rocking. I'd like to add I haven't actually taken any, but know people who have hahaha
  • I’m saying nothing…….
  • My latest recommendations.....RABBIT HOLE, now on c5, Manderlorien series 3 and the Night Agent...
  • Mandalorian has been really good. I will also always recommend Taskmaster, the only TV show I watch on actual tv when it comes out.
  • alderz said:

Mandalorian has been really good. I will also always recommend Taskmaster, the only TV show I watch on actual tv when it comes out.

Task master is decent by Indo find it depends who the guests are.
  • 8 weeks till love island Ham 😜
  • On a serious note absolutely love race across the world on the beeb 🗺️
  • Enjoying Night Agent, fast paced and keeps you engaged, as for a documentary, Netflix has a new four part series on Bernie Madoff, you think you know the story and you sort of do, however, this series still managed to amaze me.

The brazenness of his actions and the utter incompetence of the SEC is brought to light and is simply jaw dropping
  • Can we include music on this thread?
    If so myself and the wonderful Mrs S are currently singing our heads off to “ common people “ seems quite apt really.🎸
  • Started watching Beef on Netflix this weekend, and it’s really good.
  • And tasty too. Especially with lashings of horseradish 😋
  • Finished the evening’s entertainment with the 41st re run of The Blues Brothers.
    Got to be in my top five films and probably number one for the soundtrack.🎸🎷
  • The Big Chill gotta be 2nd, then.

• A red letter evening, Dan Ackroyd and Jim Belushi in concert - in the courtyard of Joliet Prison
  • I think "Rabbit Hole" was very good despite a mumbling Keifer Sutherland. It had good ending, which many other series have disappointed. ON C5 and Paramount plus

"Nobody" is a good entertaining watch, no spoilers from me. Available on Netflix

For the nostalicks amongst you I offer up "Campion", both series on UKTVplay. Brian Glover makes a grand foil to Peter Davidsons detective role.
  • Unforgotten was very good. Also Enjoyed Shrinking.
  • Just discovered “Grace” on Britbox, lots of twists and turns
  • It was out a couple of years ago but I highly recommend Mare of Easttown. Probably Kate Winslet's best ever performance.
  • We are re-watching Mad Men. It’s very good, but my goodness those boys are horrible
  • Half way through “The gallows pole”, Shane Meadows’ (This is England ) latest offering, it’s really funny and poignant at the same time.
    Highly recommended.

BBC iplayer.
  • Ham 🤡
    Love island ❤️ 🏝️
    Who u wanna win broski? 😎
  • Ravel49 said:

Ham 🤡
    Love island ❤️ 🏝️
    Who u wanna win broski? 😎

Does this mean it's nearly over? About time too.
  • Monday night last epp
  • edited July 2023
    Not sure possibly Zak and Molly. Quite like that Lochan fella but not really keen on many of the others.
    Tbh I'm not into the love and dating part I just like the arguments.
  • Oh yeah mate, it’s all about the drama
    That’s why I’ve enjoyed watching Mitch 😂
    But sadly I think he will be next out
  • Recommend “The Diplomat” on Netflix, fast paced, really well acted - one of the best episodical dramas I have seen for a while.

This discussion has been closed.