The Big Europa League Adventure

Comments

• Us and Barca in the final
  • Aren’t Sheriff Tiraspot our bogey team?
  • Barca dropped down so they could lose to us , you heard it hear first
  • There is an article on the BBC claiming that the last time Barca got knocked out in the group phase of the CL was when Leeds wom their group. And the last time they got into the Europa/Uefa-cup the got knocked out by Celtic.
    The entrails make for good reading, folks.
  • This seasons Europa Prize Money after Group Stage: -

Qualified to group stage: €3,630,000 ✅
    Match won in group stage: €630,000 x 4 ✅
    Match drawn in group stage: €210,000 x 1 ✅
    Group Draw Pot: €168,000 ✅
    1st in group stage: €1,100,000✅
    Round of 16: €1,200,000
    Quarter-final: €1,800,000
    Semi-final: €2,800,000
    Runner-up: €4,600,000
    Champion: €8,600,000

Coefficient Ranking payment: €1,056,000 ✅
    Market Pool** (Group Stage) €2,092,500 ✅
    Market Pool** (Round of 16) €1,073,077 (min)

Running total earned into Round of 16: €11,849,577 (minimum) 😎

**Market Pool worth €139,500,00. Split into 2 parts: -

Part 1 - €69,750,000 divided across number of associations represented in Group Stage (20). England receives €3,487,500 split 60% / 40% to Cup Winner / 2nd team so West Ham receive €1,395,000.

Part 2 - €69,750,000 divided across the number of rounds (Group Stage - 40%, Knock Out Round 15%, Round of 16 - 20%, Quarters - 13%, Semis - 8%, Final - 4%).
    The money is divided by the number of associations represented in each round. For the Group Stage England receives €1,395,000 that is equally split across their representatives so West Ham receive €697,500.

For the Round of 16 there are currently a maximum of 13 Associations that can be represented. The final number will be resolved after the Knockout Round. Therefore the minimum West Ham can receive is 20% of €69,750,000 divided by 13 which comes to €1,073,077.

Plus home attendances of 50,004, 45,980 and 49,401 less €60,000 fine for Rapid Vienna and €34,500 fine for Genk

🤑
  • The draw for the playoff round will be on Monday 13th December. matches 17th and 24th February

Draw for Round of 16 25th February. matches 10th and 17th March, we will play the first leg at home
  • The draw for the playoff round will be on Monday 13th December. matches 17th and 24th February

Draw for Round of 16 25th February. matches 10th and 17th March, we will play the first leg at home

We are seeded for the Round of 16 so will play the first leg away.
  • Ahhhhh Alzheimer's...
  • Knockout Round draw -

Seville v Dinamo Zagreb
    Atalanta v Olympiacos
    RB Leipzig v Real Sociedad
    Barcelona v Napoli
    Zenit St Petersberg v Real Betis
    Borussia Dortmund v Rangers
    FC Sherrif Sporting v Sportng Braga
    Porto v Lazio
  • IronHerb said:

Knockout Round draw -

Seville v Dinamo Zagreb
    Atalanta v Olympiacos
    RB Leipzig v Real Sociedad
    Barcelona v Napoli
    Zenit St Petersberg v Real Betis
    Borussia Dortmund v Rangers
    FC Sherrif Sporting v Sportng Braga
    Porto v Lazio

• You're just hoping for a trip to the sun there Yeold. 😂
  • no longer applies to the spuds :) oh dear how sad never mind
  • Just looked at the playoff games. There are some very good teams left in this competition.
  • Just looked at the playoff games. There are some very good teams left in this competition.

Good

The whole point of Europe in my eyes is playing against some of the best teams across Europe

Tbh from the list the only team I think we should be worried about facing is Dortmund

Would love us to play Barca, Napoli, Porto, Saville, RB Leipzig etc. What an experience that would be
  • Just to let people know if your a season ticket holder the tickets are already on sale for the next game but alot of people in my group did not get an E Mail about buying your seat for game and when you go to buy it now they make you buy two seats next to teach other as they don't want empty seats ! so i had to buy my mates ticket for him when buying mine
  • I bet your mate loves you, just make sure he gets the Bovril in hahaha
  • We have popcorn down here Preston, not that northern beverage. 😁
  • edited February 2022
    I can't stand bovril hahaha
  • You have popcorn watching the footie?
  • I don't but it is available.
  • I would just be my luck, I'd purchase a big box of popcorn, start to tuck in and we'd score and it would all end up in the air
  • Preston, when I was first with my wife we went to the pics to see jaws. When the blokes head rolled into view on the sunken boat she threw her popcorn all over the bloke sitting in front of her.
  • And they say "romance is dead!"
    ( I remember that scene, I nearly banged my head on the ceiling)
  • Plot spoilers!!
  • Two more on the list.
  • Running out of ink.
  • Plot spoiler? The film is older than me and it's about a shark, someone's head is bound to make an appearance hahaha
  • Crikey, it’s a good job I didn’t say that at the end the shark gets a cylinder of compressed air stuck in its mouth and the sheriff shoots it and the shark blows up. Good job I didn’t let that slip.
  • Now there’s no point in me watching Finding Nemo. Thanks guys.
  • Crikey, it’s a good job I didn’t say that at the end the shark gets a cylinder of compressed air stuck in its mouth and the sheriff shoots it and the shark blows up. Good job I didn’t let that slip.

Wait until you see Jaws 4
This discussion has been closed.