The January Transfer Window

Comments

• I think the accent might be a giveaway...
  • If it is true that we've already signed Benrahma permanently, it means we have a net spend of £4m this season. £47.1m brought in, £51.4m on signings.
  • alderz said:

Slightly weirdly, imo, the women’s team have loaned out Alisha Lehmann to Everton. She was one of the teams star players, so to loan her out seems really odd

Apparently we've also loaned Cho So-hyun to Spurs. I don't get what we're doing, but it seems like we're just farming out our best assets?
  • were folding the womens team it seems
  • alderz, something isn’t right with the Women’s team. Manager had left as if I understand correctly he wanted to go in one direction with the side going forward & Jack didn’t. Now they have a new coach & players are leaving reducing an already small squad. Thank goodness we don’t have that issue with the Men’s squad. 😉
  • Sounds a bit King Kong to me....
  • alderz said:

alderz said:

Slightly weirdly, imo, the women’s team have loaned out Alisha Lehmann to Everton. She was one of the teams star players, so to loan her out seems really odd

Apparently we've also loaned Cho So-hyun to Spurs. I don't get what we're doing, but it seems like we're just farming out our best assets?
    Sounds to me we could be struggling financially to fund that team...
  • Looks like Hwang is not happening. Their manager has said it makes no sense to loan him given their current striker situation.
  • You can understand that. I’m sure they don’t want to end up hwangstrung when it comes to forwards.
  • Yes makes sence to have a back up striker I guess
  • Sounds a bit King Kong to me....

I see Lukerz has "Hwang" me out to dry after one of his posts he posted earlier vanished..guessed "hee chan"ged his mind.....
  • Don’t worry, I saw it

He was saying we were going to sign BOTH hwang and king before he did a Fabian Delph
  • Sorry, jay.

It was purely because it dawned on me that it may have been a ‘pun’ by the ‘ITK’. So didn’t want to risk it.

Happy to take the flak, of Maiga & Piquionne levels...
  • Gosh, I mean if you put those two names together 😂😂😂
  • No confirmation on the official website that we've signed Benrahma
  • No confirmation on the official website that we've signed Benrahma

Weird that. Ex said it's a done deal, so who knows. Maybe they're waiting to tie it in with other good news 🤔
  • Maiga scored the winner against Spurs in the League Cup in Timmy Sherwoods first game in charge. Gotta love him for that.
  • Misfits seem to have a habit of prevailing v Spurs - maiga, Piqionne, disco Dani...
  • Oh and who can forget the greatest of all - Rav!
  • What a performance that day from Rav that day god what would a fully committed player be worth in this market waste of talent, what annoys me most is what I wouldn’t give to have half his talent because I’d have made a fortune in this profession
  • Hope they have got a lot of letters at the club shop to put her name on the back of her shirt. 😀
  • Mail reporting that Man Utd have pulled out of talks with West Ham for Jesse Lingard after becoming fed up with negotiations, and have alerted other clubs to his availability.
  • Wont be the first club fed up with us,Or the last .......Still a lot of clubs out there =)
  • 7:47pm Sky reporting loan fee agreed and West Ham waiting on UTD.
  • yoyo said:

7:47pm Sky reporting loan fee agreed and West Ham waiting on UTD.

How can a loan fee be agreed but West Ham waiting on United?
  • I think getting Lingard would be good, but there is no guarantee he will regularly be in our team at the moment. £2m in wages, and £1.5m loan fee to put someone else’s player in the shop window. Can this money not be put to someone more permanent rather than disrupting the squad?
  • Lukerz said:

yoyo said:

We have agreed a fair price in our own minds and now just covering the minor detail of getting Man United to agree.
  • Lukerz said:

yoyo said:

We have agreed a fair price in our own minds and now just covering the minor detail of getting Man United to agree.
    .....but Sky are never wrong!!!!
  • 3m for someone who is going to be here for 5 months seems O_O
This discussion has been closed.