Will we stay up?

15678911»

Comments

• In order to go down we have to fluff a +14 goal difference, can we play 2 keepers tomorrow
  • Unless Villa lose or draw in the next 90 minutes in which case we could get smashed 10-0
  • In order to go down we have to fluff a +14 goal difference, can we play 2 keepers tomorrow

Play Roberto as a striker? Surely he can't be any worse than he is as a keeper!
  • Let it go.......
  • Never in doubt!!!!!! ( well, perhaps for a while )
  • Just waiting for a belated points deduction for the Tevez affair!
  • Barney, play nicely now. =)
  • Of the runners and riders that were looking to avoid the drop, I am pleased that Brighton made it to safety and I am hoping that Villa also survive.

In truth, I was never a regular at away games but normally made the effort to go to both Villa and Brighton.
  • We stayed up.
    We were at best 50-50 to do so post lockdown.
    We did well.
  • I started this post back in January asking "could we do it?" Predicted 37 points and we needed a special result from somewhere. Looking back a couple of weeks it makes you realise what a fantastic result against Chelsea. After lockdown the players stood up to be counted. Great attitude ( most of the time ). We need to show more of it..... roll on 2020 - 2021 season. Please can I watch it without fear!
  • Let's just concentrate on Palace going down next season.
  • Palace to Ham is as Leeds to Wombat >:)