Chelsea v West Ham United - Pellegrini's last stand?

Comments

• Alvin must be a very proud dad today, Hope the defence /midfield offer his son a bit of protection...Fair play to Pelle for swapping keepers, have never felt like I do in many years supporting the Hammers, never would want us to lose, but anything else is just covering over the major cracks in the management team IMO , & if that IMO sadly means an inevitable loss & adios to Pelle, so be it.
  • So we don’t supply our striker with quality ball so instead of doing something about it let’s drop him.
    Our midfield is shocking . Fornals, Noble , Anderson , 1 goal between them all season and that was a penalty. They create nothing and give little cover .
    How can you play against Chelsea with those three in midfield?
  • Seriously though how has it come to this?
  • Cant believe we drop our 40 mil hit man .As Hutton says no surport for him so lets drop him :doh:
  • Ludicrous decision to drop Haller

Is it just me, has anybody seen Fornals do anything to justify a starting place.

Last time i watched i thought he was incredibly poor and probably one of our worst signings!
  • Finally get Antonio back, a guy who can partner Haller....and he gets dropped ....

• Any streams for today,s game?
  • Can't imagine Antonio thinks much of the idea of being a lone striker, he's more likely be a lonely striker.
  • I do not get the dropping of Haller, whenever he has had any sort of service I think he has done well with it, whether holding it up or laying it off
  • People want to watch us play :whistle:
  • Seems a crazy team selection, at least he's dropped Roberto, but beyond that, seems ridiculous.
  • It's mental.
  • I’m a glutton for punishment!
  • :weep: why me .Really what have i done to deserve this :weep:
  • in my opinion Haller has not been doing enough in terms of movement and hold up play so I don't think it is such a crazy decision. COYI
  • Gonna get absolutely slaughtered. I’m not even going to watch.
  • Gonna get absolutely slaughtered. I’m not even going to watch.

good idea, I'm gonna hit the bottle too ;)
  • edited November 2019
    Think I’ll go out for the next two hours...
  • edited November 2019
    hope Martin plays a blinder
    Alvin must be proud man hope it goes well
    COYI
  • 6 English players in the team
  • I don’t disagree with Haller being dropped, personally. He’s not looked good recently, and at least Antonio will put himself about a bit
  • But Antonio isn't a striker and Haller has been crying out for someone like Antonio playing near him.
  • Great chance but Antonio heads too close to the keeper; Haller must be wondering where those sort of crosses have been for the last 2 and a half months.
  • Antonio so close there
  • Hows it going

Stuck at work so cant see

Sounds from comments it's all Chelsea but they havent got a glaring opportunity
  • Listening on the radio and at least we seem to be carrying a threat with Antonio up front. COYI
  • I pray Antonio doesn't get injured again :pray:
  • I wouldn’t be worrying about an Antonio injury we’d bring haller back and not give him service same result
  • We’ve been second best, but we don’t like quite as nervous as we have, and Antonio has led the line better than Haller has any time in the last few months. We’ve had the best chance, but they’ve had way more half chances
  • Never a corner to Chelsea, hope this isn't another poor decision that won't get VARed
This discussion has been closed.