Chelsea v West Ham United - Pellegrini's last stand?

14567810»

Comments

• But that implies that Sullivan actually has some good sense, so I refuse to believe it.
  • Martin and Cress in Crooks' Team of the Week.

The write up includes this snippet
    Did you know? Aged 33 years and 312 days, Martin was the second oldest goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet on his Premier League debut, behind only Bernard Lama (34y 329d), who also did so for West Ham in March 1998.
  • Trust Crooks to spoilt things...
  • The claims about chanting were made by the Hammers own LGBT group who said our fans were chanting Chelsea rent boys throughout the game.
    Stupid morons because if the ref heard it or someone reported it to officials the players could ultimately be taken off and the game replayed or worse.
    These people should not be allowed out.
  • Fredericks was being pursued/watched long before Husillos arrived

I'm not convinced Wilshere is a Husillos signing either. I suspect both he and Fredericks were on Sullivan's radar before Pellegrini/Husillos came in.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there a suggestion that Pellegrini agreed to join us before we signed Moyes? If that were the case then I think its very unlikely S&G would sign players that he hadn't asked for.
  • Given that they were both free I’m happy to hold the view that sully himself would have been super keen to sign them
This discussion has been closed.