Transfer rumours and speculation to take us through to summer.

Comments

• Is it too early to talk about his squad number? :hmm:
  • :pray: please let it be so
  • edited June 2019
    Claret & Hugh stating that Valencia have also had there bid of £29 million for Gomez accepted and it will be up to the player to choose.
  • I think that's what sky said already
  • Where did Valencia get that kind of money....oh
  • Haven’t we allegedly read before that he would prefer a Valencia move? In which case it is probably a case of how much money can we throw at him in order to change his preference.
  • edited June 2019
    Man utd 45m bid and a player according to sky for Diop
  • Phil Jones no doubt
  • Rocky must be worth £80m then
  • edited June 2019

Man utd 45m bid and a player according to sky for Diop

Real test of Sully's nerve, that (if true). £45m is a lot of money and with Maripan rumoured to be a Pellegrini target (and 1/3 of the cost of the Diop bid) I can see us going for that.
  • Oh, just seen the denials from the club :lol:
  • Doesn’t say a bid, just says interest.
  • The destabilising exercise has started then
  • edited June 2019
    Wow did not look at the internet for a few hours and it all kicks off . Pls pls pls let us sign Gómez . If Man U are willing to stump up £45 mill plus for Diop it shows our transfer policy is working
  • The article says we wont entertain offers of even £60mil

Loving how the top 6 can no longer just poach the best players of the remaining 14 as easily as they used to
  • Agree if they do it cost them a fortune nice to see palace giving them the same treatment too
  • Bout time we jumped on the over price of players gravy train 🚞
  • Man U are using champions league football to lure him, oh wait :doh: :lol:
  • Ok, so latest reports have Gomez favouring Valencia. If he goes there, where should our £25m go instead?
  • ME :biggrin:
  • :redwine:
  • Ok, so latest reports have Gomez favouring Valencia. If he goes there, where should our £25m go instead?

To compete with Arnie I would target Tammy Abraham, personally
  • The Top 6 is, at the moment, the Top 2.5
  • Guardian reporting that Gomez will consider joining if we give him assurances that he'd be first choice striker.

Is he worth that level of aggro? :hmm:
  • Guardian reporting that Gomez will consider joining if we give him assurances that he'd be first choice striker.

He maybe sees how much game time we gave chic and is worried
  • But that would mean he thinks he's only as good as Chica.
  • alderz said:

To compete with Arnie I would target Tammy Abraham, personally

It looks likely that Higuain won't be staying at Chelsea next season so if they can't get the transfer ban overturned that will only leave Giroud, Batshuayi and Abraham as out-and-out strikers.

Can't see them wanting to sell anyone in that case.

Can't be doing with both him and Arnie getting the hump.
  • There wouldn’t be any aggro as he would be first choice IMHO.
This discussion has been closed.