The relegation battle - get out of my league!

Comments

• He is a top four manager, they are in Champions League Semi Finals so of course he is entitled to ask for a pitch they can beat their opponents on! ;whistle
  • Ex reckons there will be a lot of angry tweets when the team is announced.....if it’s Hart in goal then that is petty unfair on Adrian
  • Lukerz said:

He does embarrass himself with his comments. Talk about bitter.

And they didn’t lose.....imagine the comment if they had....
  • Klopp still hasn't fully come to grips with the Prem. He expects every team to play open attacking football so Liverpool can rip them apart.

Oh, and he still needs a keeper.
  • Nice when you walk into a club that has money, like to see Klopp do it at notts forest
  • Klopp gets away with being rude and disrespectful because the press think he’s a right card.

He’s not.

It was amusing though that WBA managed to put a plaster on a bullet wound against Liverpool.
  • Just grateful Burnley held Stoke to a point.
    That statement just sounds so sad, but a reflection of this season IMO
  • Yes. I think Ireland hit the post in the 90th minute!
  • Adam said:

Yes. I think Ireland hit the post in the 90th minute!

Harry Kane is claiming....
  • edited April 2018

Klopp gets away with being rude and disrespectful because the press think he’s a right card.

He’s not.

It was amusing though that WBA managed to put a plaster on a bullet wound against Liverpool.

Respect to Klopp who has improved Liverpool and gets my respect regardless of the press thinking “he’s a right card”
    #respectwheredue imo
  • Shame he disrespected West Brom though?
  • I thought it was very classless from Klopp. Seems to think West Brom should have just rolled over and let Liverpool walk away with the three points.

Say what you will about Bilic as a manager, but no way would he have said anything as disrespectful as that.
  • Klopp’s comments were a disgrace and embarrassing for him and his club. He should apologise.
  • I thought it was very classless from Klopp. Seems to think West Brom should have just rolled over and let Liverpool walk away with the three points.

Say what you will about Bilic as a manager, but no way would he have said anything as disrespectful as that.

No and as a former player I would expect no less from Billic, as a manager he may not have that, but in this he does.
  • edited April 2018
    I reckon Swansea's last two games will sort it out Home to Southampton & Stoke! They can't all get six points.
  • That's what I think. It's two out of those three. They will know that they can't afford to slip up.
  • edited April 2018
    I reckon Swansea's last two games will sort it out Home to Southampton & Stoke! They can't all get six points.
    So Stoke and Shampton beat Swansea... then what? WBA down, Swansea down and who else?

I shouldn't even be going there but someone else started it.
  • Huddersfield ;biggrin
  • It won’t be westham. We are going to beat Manu.
  • It won’t be westham. We are going to beat Manu.

I seriously believe that be the only game we get points from
  • I have a horrible feeling we're going to need to beat Everton on the last day ;sofa
  • edited April 2018
    If Liverpool beat Stoke, they would need two wins and a massive GD swing to overtake us, even if we got no more points.

Whatever Brighton have after Burnley could easily be all they will get, same for Huddersfield v Everton.
  • grey kindly did a grid of all the remaining matches on April 17 so I won't repeat them here but just to say Huddersfield's last three don't look clever and we all need to support Bournemouth in their next two games. ;ok

Could see us getting something from Leicester (I hope ;pray) and at Home to Everton which should hopefully be enough. If it is lets not go through this again, over to you Messrs Sullivan & Gold.
  • Don't like relying on others though

Or the knowledge we only survived because there were 3 truly shocking teams
  • Fortune

Here's the updated version, for ease of reference:

Capture
  • Could you arrange them according to league positions?
  • Hopefully Munich he hasn't done that.
  • Bournemouth can do us a real favour, they've got to play both Soton and Swansea.
  • I think we can get something at leicester.They didn't look up for the fight against a poor saints team.
  • We will beat Leicester and get a point at Everton. Man C and Man U are losses.
This discussion has been closed.