The relegation battle - get out of my league!

Comments

• Such a shame we can't include an extra one and get rid of palace too ;lol
  • edited April 2018
    WBA gone, I fear for Huddersfield, then looking like Stoke, but don’t rule out anybody. Saints have got one hell of a run in, Swansea are not there yet, and then we are still in it. One win doesn’t change that although it was a huge 3 points. I think Brighton, Newcastle and Palace will be ok.
  • Huddersfield's GD is shocking.
  • Huddersfield are shocking.
  • Stoke too. (on both counts)
  • If we beat Stoke, we should then be o.k.
  • I would like Stoke and Southampton to be relegated.

A Mark Hughes double ;devil ;biggrin
  • Have to assume thats WBA all but out

Saints just dont look like scoring, plus their run in isnt great (plus have the FA cup to consider)

Stoke have 6 pointers again us, Palace & swans, plus Arsenal, tottenham and Liverpook in their next 4 games

Think if we beat Stoke we are fine espeically with Eveeton at home last game of the season they should have little to play for

• edited April 2018
    Soton have Arsenal and Chelsea next - hard to see them getting anything from them.

Stoke have Spurs, and then us.

So, if we were to beat Stoke, it is likely we would be 9 clear of them with 4 left for them, and 8 clear of Soton with 5 left for them and us (and that's assuming we don't turn Chelsea over...).

• I want us safe before Everton and Allerdyce turn up.
  • True dat, Suze.

Teams with 'nothing to play for' can as often play with freedom as they do with flip-flops.
  • Doe's anyone know how bad Antonio's injury is.
  • Haven't seen anything, but it would almost have to be season ending, from what I saw.
  • Probably the best thing that happened for us yesterday was Antonio going off for Fernandes. Edi gave us pace and energy in the midfield that we have lacked recently.
  • It looked at first like a hamstring, but the comms on our match stream said he'd been taken straight to hospital. Which isn't the norm for a hamstring, I don't think. Usually you have to wait for the swelling to go down before you even do a scan. Unless it was totally detached? But it didn't look that bad ;puzzled
  • I would like Stoke and Southampton to be relegated.

A Mark Hughes double ;devil ;biggrin

That would be pretty unique in the same season.........Mark Hughes you couldn’t make it up ;lol
    That’s going to look great on his CV ;lol
  • WBA going down is a bit sad,got a few mates who support them, but the fact it’s Pardew helps.....absolute appalling record in his last two jobs

What’s not to love about Stoke going down? We’ve nearly all wanted it for years

Saints, good club but this would be the end game of selling all your best players, I’d rather see them stay up I think, there again they knocked a few during admin, so actually yeah they can go as well.

Huddersfield, done nothing wrong, bit undashionable but that’s okay
  • This looks a lot better than last time:

Capture

Hard not to see Stoke as gone now, and it would be a very strange set of results that saw Soton, Huddersfield, Swansea and Palace all finish above us.

Capture1
  • ;cheers grey
  • Arsenal are taking CSKA Moskow to the cleaners. Now I know which team I don't want to support this weekend.

I'll give you a hint. It used to be managed by a dog named Rosy.
  • ;biggrin

"The feeling that even a Ronaldinho could do little in this team is sobering. Here at Stoke, I can not exert too much influence, simply because there is a lack of quality around me."

- Xherdan Shaqiri.
  • If Carling did transfer requests........
  • I'd have him.
  • He is a very good player- Jack Wilshere without the injuries IMO
  • edited April 2018
    I'll give you a hint. It used to be managed by a dog named Rosy.
    But she has managed so many clubs!! ;doh C'mon Munich give us a hint!!!! ;hmm
  • Southampton one up ;nonono
  • nice to see arsenal field thier best line up, no wait ;hmm
  • mike said:

Southampton one up ;nonono

Now 2-1 down ;biggrin
This discussion has been closed.