The relegation battle - get out of my league!

Comments

• I think we will have one in our next match too can’t see him putting Adrian it’s an admission he got it wrong in the first place, he was quoted as saying hart would get another chance why say that only he knows
  • Moyes spoke to the press on Friday and he explained why he was replacing Adrian. After Hart's performance on Saturday there's no reason why Moyes can't switch again
  • I suppose it could be argued (not that I am, though) that the GK was just as much rattled by the fan shenanigans as the other players, thus giving him a bit of an out.
  • I suppose it could also be argued that he has been rattled ever since being replaced at City
  • They say goalkeepers get better with age can only happen at West Ham
  • Well, it can't be dandruff getting in his eyes. ;biggrin
  • I hope we keep Adrian in goal as hart will be gone soon, we need to keep at least one of them
  • Difference between the two is Hart has not shown any sign he deserves the place to counter his bad games. At best, he hasn’t been at fault for the goals that have flown by. Adrian might have had bad games but he’s also had good ones. Hart is just kind of there.
  • Issue we have neither a good no 1
    And neither will want to be no 2
    So in the summer I can see a complete overhaul
  • Frankly I don't think we're a big enough draw to attract a keeper better than Adrian at the moment. Hart was a huge mistake because we probably could have held onto Randolph if it had just been him and Adrian.
  • Other than Hart being “a big name goalkeeper”......well used to be, I really can’t understand why we signed him on loan in the first place, utterly pointless signing.
  • We needed someone as Randolph wanted to leave for first team football
  • ;hmm Not sure that's right, or the right sequence of events?
  • Randolph might have stayed if he'd have got more game time but when Hart arrived it became a necessity as he would have been third choice keeper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40728330?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Sullivan's comments on whufc.com that Hart was "the best goalkeeper I've worked with" probably didn't help
  • edited March 2018
    We obviously thought he could rediscover his form. It wasn’t a bad signing at the time. Yes, it’s turned out to be a bad signing but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
  • saints draw
    city lose
    arsenal lose
    chelsea lose
    utd lose
    stoke draw
    leicester draw
    everton draw

• ;puzzled
  • Macca85 said:

saints draw
    city lose
    arsenal lose
    chelsea lose
    utd lose
    stoke draw
    leicester draw
    everton draw

Can I have the lottery numbers too?
  • edited March 2018
    Alderz,

• I think that adds up to a lot of points Vorse. ;wahoo
  • In binary, and taking each digit separately, that could mean:
    or as a single number:
    or as BCD:

Not sure what lottery you'd be able to use those with ;hmm
  • ;puzzled don't know who I want to win Huddersfield or C.P would a draw do us any good ;hmm
  • Palace above us at the moment on goal difference
  • We need em to draw
  • West Brom winning now
  • West Brom winning now

One swallow doesn't make a summer. Even if they win, I doubt it will help them very much.
  • edited March 2018
    Tomkins and Stanislas doing West Ham no favours ;lol
  • Au contraire. Pretty much relegates West Brom and put Huddersfield right in it.

Good day for us imo.

COYI
  • Stoke loose that's the best news ;wahoo
  • IH

I had West Brom as gone even if they had won. I’d have preferred to have had as many teams as possible who are above us to be a within a point or two of us
This discussion has been closed.