Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• Traore to Chelsea is bizarre. If he came here I wouldn't expect him to be in our first XI, so how far down the pecking would he be at Chelsea?
  • Sam Westley was released along with Sam Howes and Sam Ford on 25 May

Maybe there's a restriction in the Premier League, only one Sam in the senior squad
  • Think Randy is HG - he joined Charlton when he was 16.

Champo - rather than a problem with foreign players, the issue is finding 8 senior HG players - which is a minimum requirement for the 25.
  • edited June 2017
    re Randy ;ok

It's a minimum requirement if you want to name 25. The rules are formulated (I think) in terms of a maximum permitted number of NON HG players. So if you don't have enough HGs you have to name a smaller squad.
  • For those, like myself, who like to read into things, Arsenal's kit launch features Giroud, centre stage

IMG_20170621_141951

He's not coming, is he...
  • That picture ;lol
  • edited June 2017
    Looks like they're holding hands a la Klopp,
    Come in chaps let's run down to our fans
  • not even worth half that with his injury record.
  • edited June 2017
    Rafa Spiegel has gone (contract cancelled by mutual consent) - it was mentioned in the club report of Oxford's BMG loan.

(Same for Hendrie)
  • barbe

Sam Westley was released along with Sam Howes and Sam Ford on 25 May

Maybe there's a restriction in the Premier League, only one Sam in the senior squad

Sam.....That rings a bell ;hmm bfs
  • edited June 2017
    So..

In: Zabaleta

Out: Zaza, Calleri, Tore, Spiegel, Nordtviet, Arbeloa, Oxford (loan), Hendrie
  • edited June 2017
    So far so good.
  • 2 quality strikers needed ;whistle

Move on Valencia and Sakho
  • Rumours are Tammy Abraham is joining Swansea on loan, couldn't we have done with him?
  • Rumours are Tammy Abraham is joining Swansea on loan, couldn't we have done with him?

We have our own 'Tammy Abraham' in Fletcher. Don't think we should be loaning youngsters from Chelsea. Should be aiming higher IMO
  • He scored 23 goals in the Championship last season.
  • For those, like myself, who like to read into things, Arsenal's kit launch features Giroud, centre stage

IMG_20170621_141951

Arsenal have one of those kits that just never look different
  • they also have the most ridiculous photo ops to, What are they all doing ? looks like whoever organised this photo shoot was on some special herbal tea.

IMG_20170621_141951

It also has Sanchez in it and he is out in Russia. It must have been taken weeks ago and alot can have changed since then as he is rumoured to be leaving!

;ok
  • MrsGrey said:

He scored 23 goals in the Championship last season.

I know ;ok
  • I didn't. I had to look it up.
  • Would be funny if all 3 are gone by the start off the season....

IMG_20170621_141951

You could read into the fact ogbonna liked it? A photo of his soon to be new friend? ;wahoo
  • Is that Ogbonna's real account?
  • You could read into the fact ogbonna liked it? A photo of his soon to be new friend?

Didn't know Ogbonna was joining Arsenal? ;wink
  • The rumours are that Sanchez to Man City is already a done deal and Ozil will be off to Fenerbahce. Those two will pay for Lacazette's move to Arsenal and the Giroud will be allowed to leave.

Olivier "Winter" Giroud is coming.........
  • Chim chimeney chim chim chim chim chim Giroud
  • ;hmm so I go away for a couple of hours come back and see nearly 30 new blogs was sure we had signed someone good, but no nothing have you guys got nothing better to do ;whistle
This discussion has been closed.