Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• Would like for us to go for Malagas Sandro Ramirez now that Atleticos transfer ban has been upheld

He's 21, a product of Barcelonas youth academy and has just scored 14 goals for Malaga......best part he has a buy-out clause of £6mil so really affordable
  • WHU,

Strong rumours he is on the way to Everton. ;ok
  • Yes, but they pretend that his agent told that Nigerian website. I'm believing it and not changing my mind (conveniently ignoring any skepticism) til we get him!

#never gonna give you up

Oh and 'Bazacho' definitely needs a ;barrera Or a flamenco dancer (or similar) next to it

Bazacho! ;barrera
  • (thats growing on me, will ask Grey for handle change permission to Bazacho ;barrera WHEN he signs for us)
  • Yes but what will you do if it is followed up by Bats himself??

;hmm

Batsacho

;hmm
  • I will be too busy watching us score goals ;wink
  • No really.... ;doh

West Ham have shown an interest in England midfielder Jack Wilshere, but are concerned about his injury record.

[via @TimesSport]
  • Well we have some shrewd people. Some clubs might have missed that he gets injured sometimes ;wahoo

It's embarrassing to me that people actually get paid for that level of literacy and laziness ;doh
  • When you see that Sunderland have a higher wage bill than Althetico...

IMG_1241
  • edited June 2017
    IMG_2004

£13m? He's looked good when he's played and can play in a few positions
  • Think he wants to go back to Spain though
  • Baz

Everything I've seen bugs says he wants to leave Arsenal. Maybe the opportunity to play in the PL and show Arsenal they were wrong might appeal?
  • ;nonono
  • If he goes there and plays that would be an excellent experience for him. But if he goes and sits on the bench or playing in the reserves there is no point.

He's still very, very young. But this season could be big for him
  • That's a great move for a young player like Reece if true. Different culture, Language, and football style.
    Hope it goes well for him.
  • I just envisage him not playing all season.
  • Same. But I would like to think that the club would insist on a recall clause or something
  • Don't think they'll let him go on loan abroad if he wasn't going to get a good amount of time

It's a good club though they are losing Andreas Christensen who they've had on loan from chelsea who got about 60 appearances over the last 2 years

If Oxford replaces him in the first team it could be a great deal
  • You'd argue though if he could get in the Mochengladbach team he should be in ours... ;hmm
  • Maybe we have better CB's than them.
  • I'm very disappointed with this news, I would have liked to see him in the first team squad for next season. I can't work out why he isn't, has his developmental stalled? Is there some kind of attitude problem? Why do the club think he isn't ready and will a season in Germany rectify that?
  • IronHerb said:

Maybe we have better CB's than them.

If we wanted to sign a youngster on loan from a team who finished 12th in the bundesliga last season, you'd find it a bit strange surely?
    They were in the champions league last season too
    You'd say they are better than us, no?

(I know the link is just a rumour)
  • I'm very disappointed with this news, I would have liked to see him in the first team squad for next season. I can't work out why he isn't, has his developmental stalled? Is there some kind of attitude problem? Why do the club think he isn't ready and will a season in Germany rectify that?

I must admit I'm a little mystified.

Two years ago he was STARTING at the Emirates. Yet last season he was largely bench warming at Reading. What has happened?

I have this real fear that in the not too distant future he will end up leaving the club permanently and when he does he might not have made any more first team appearances for us

;hmm
  • Considering how many goals we've conceded last season, Bilic clearly doesn't think he's ready.
  • He played DM against Arsenal.... Obiang was injured.

Presumably he's not going to get into the 1st team in that position. And i assume if this story is true) that he isn't showing more than our other CBs in training, so isn't pushing any of them down the pecking order.

It is odd, though.
  • Everton are keen on 25-year-old West Ham midfielder Pedro Obiang. (Sunday Mirror)
  • Sakho is finished, has been for a long time now.

Sakho is finished, has been for a long time now.

Is that right ? He played less game then then AC?
  • If Oxford did end up joing Gladbach then I could at least watch somebody associated with West Ham at the weekend. Since Sky Germany lost the rights to the PL I am relying on titbits
This discussion has been closed.