At Home to Crystal Palace Saturday 14th Jan 3pm Kick off - London Stadium - Bring ya gum

Comments

• edited January 2017
    I think I've just seen Suze and him indoors on Canal + with hats and cheesy grins ...... ;wahoo ;wahoo
    and me sitting here in the West African heat and Harmattan ;cool
  • edited January 2017

Tomkins starting at RB ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol

Not according to BBC ;hmm

They've got Delaney at LB (???), Ward at RB.
  • According to NBC he is.
  • We shall soon see which broadcaster is right ;thumbsup
  • Or maybe neither is - could be 3 CBs...
  • Does bfs even know ;wink
    ;scarf
  • Bilic was asked in the prematch interview about Payet, he replied that he is only interested in talking about the team that's playing ;clap
  • COYI

If there was ever a chance for a team to come together and raise themselves above the noise, then this is it.

SO many negative column inches discussing, (him who shall not be named) - let us give the press a different and really positive storyline.

3-0 to us

COYI
  • First goal is huge, concede and we go down like a sack and it will be a Very Long Afternoon, score and the crowd with everything that has happened around Payet will be right behind the team.
  • Reid and Collins constantly going long

Noble just kicked out at that wind up merchant Cabeye, strictly that's a red
  • Looks like NBC is the winner ;wink
  • So far, 2 teams low on confidence and lacking any imagination in the final 3rd.
  • Feels like it's panning out as expect2d

2 teams struggling for confidence neither want to conceed the first goal as it could be 1-0 this

Lack of quality in the final third for both teams

Too much passing around the back
  • Afraid to say this but compared to the spurs vs WBA game, this far, ours seems to be in slow motion
  • Apparently if we don't score today it will be our worst run without a goal for 10 years.
  • Not much quality from two teams low on confidence first goal is going to be crucial
  • Great move and great effort by Carroll

Shame that didn't go in the TWENTY SEVENTH MINUTE
  • Excellent " Super Slav" in the 27th
  • Good work by Nobes and a decent effort from Carroll
  • Nobles did well for the chance but he's given the ball away so many times already and a stupid free kick to give away
  • How did Tompkins miss that and more importantly, Antonio has to be more alert at set plays like that, he went asleep
  • Tomkins should have scored. Palace getting on top now.
  • Worried about Noble now he's been yellow carded.
  • And now Carroll

Have a feeling something needs to change but their isn't an awful lot he can change

Fletcher for Feghouli maybe, or perhaps bring on Byram and push Antonio up front

No quality part from Lanzini who's been our brightest spark
  • What a drab first half. We start off average and the go downhill. There's no real quality and nobody with any ideas.
  • A 1st half of much ado about nothing.... coyi coyi coyi
  • I wonder if the payet nonsense is impacting the team, very dire, feel sorry for Slav
  • Didn't think it was drab, thorn.

Lots of endeavour without much quality.

Antonio probably did switch off for the Tomkins chance, but then, he made a number of important defensive interventions as well. Not sure why people only focus on the negative and ignore the good things he does.

We obviously need to score first; no goals in 3 1/2 games tells its own story.

If Palace get a goal I think they'll shut up shop and keep us out.

Really heartening to hear how the crowd have got behind the team and manager.

Best atmosphere I've heard there for a while.

An early West Ham goal will settle us all down... ;pray
  • There is a small patch of paint drying just above my computer. Supposed to be red but could end up being more orangey pink. Interesting ?
This discussion has been closed.