At Home to Crystal Palace Saturday 14th Jan 3pm Kick off - London Stadium - Bring ya gum

Comments

• Sing loud and sing proud.
  • Off to the game in a couple of hours and its a strange one. Not sure what to expect. Not sure what to feel.

Anyone noticed if our odds of relegation have changed since Payets tantrum? Anyone knew them before?

• You need to be up beat today dear.

Get with the program!

;scarf
  • edited January 2017
    Aye aye. Understood. Will be.

I suspect a few chants of 'Go away quickly Dimitry Payet' will get the crowd going.

;puzzled

• now that the shadow of Payet has been lifted.

Not something we were expecting to read ;lol
  • Best thing the crowd can do is ring out Super Slav non stop, show any of the players and more importantly the owners exactly what side the fans are on, plus it will lift him if he has any doubts over what has developed
  • I'm fully expecting a fired up aggressive display today, with no Payet in the squad the toys can stay in the pram and the others will get to play.

3-1 to us is my prediction with Andy getting a brace.
  • Slizzy

I shall be bringing my maximum gobbyness to proceedings.

I have set him_indoors to 'very loud'.

coyi
  • Slizzy

I shall be bringing my maximum gobbyness to proceedings.

I have set him_indoors to 'very loud'.

coyi

;ok just pls use the "mute" button when necessary , don't want either of u ejected .. But seriously , enjoy the game and pls bring home the 3 points ;pray coyi ;scarf
  • Tell you what though, should we lose to a classic Big Sam display......

The atmosphere could be toxic.......
  • Suze - I hope you're wearing your thermals, it was cold enough earlier in the season, it's going to be taters this afternoon.
  • ;ok I have indeed Asleft.

Full M&S ladies thermal under garments deployed.
  • Jay ;lol

I don't have a mute button.
  • Seems like Calleri is on the bench but no Martinez from seeing the shirts on twitter.
  • Just seen that Ham.

Not happy at all with it.

What has Calleri done to deserve that over Martinez?

Also no Nortdveit ;hmm So it's Byram or Antonio at right back.
  • The squad was listed by shirts and Nordy wasn't shown

;hmm

Or it's three at the back with Reid ogbonna and Collins
  • Could be Slizzy

Randy
    Collins Reid Ogbonna
    Byram Noble Obiang Cresswell
    Antonio Carroll Lanzini

Adrian, Oxford, Antonio, Quina, Fletcher, Calleri, Feghouli
  • Time for Lanzini to become the main man for us. He's got the quality to be whatever he wants and hopefully being the star of the team will help him grow.
  • sweepy23 said:

Aye aye. Understood. Will be.

I suspect a few chants of 'Go away quickly Dimitry Payet' will get the crowd going.

;puzzled

I would rather his name wasn't sung at all.
  • Time for Lanzini to become the main man for us. He's got the quality to be whatever he wants and hopefully being the star of the team will help him grow.

And then he can demand a huge pay rise and 6 months later be desperate for a return to his native Argentina and then down tools until he gets his wish...
  • edited January 2017
    Official

Randy
    Collins Reid Ogbonna
    Antonio Obiang Noble Cresswell
    Feghouli Carroll Lanzini

Adrian, Byram, Oxford, Fernandes, Calleri, Fletcher, Quina
  • Think Ginge is a big risk given how little football he's played of late ;hmm
  • Our lad Warren just left the pub for the game. He thought about wearing his thick jumper but decided against and is regretting his decision. Chris the Man U fan even offered to lend him his extra warm parka but he declined.

If you see him, give him a hug and a survival blanket
  • Palace team looks decent. But worried about this one now
  • That team.....not confident

When Collins last played I'm pretty sure I thought that he had lost it, very much looked like a player past his prime and he's been out a long time since then

No Nordtveit at all have to presume the he's injured

Can only assume Collins has been brought in to man Mark Benteke as let's be honest Benteke isn't exactly mobile

I terestef to see if it's Antonio or Feghouli at RWB

Even teams should be a close game

Gonna go for 2-1 us
  • Collins will sit deep, man mark whoever the target man is and probably never get over the halfway line. Muscle
  • They checked under my hat again, they checked under a lot if hats.

I'm wondering if the saw the Harry Potter films over Christmas where Voldemort is hidden in one of the professors turbans.

Are they worried he who must not be named is trying to get in without a ticket?
  • I just got a feeling unless we get a RB and Striker in we are going to tumble down the league.
  • Tomkins starting at RB ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol
This discussion has been closed.