At Home to Crystal Palace Saturday 14th Jan 3pm Kick off - London Stadium - Bring ya gum

Comments

• He is the LB they needed, was listening to Talksport with Pardew was sacked, the supporters were saying they didn't buy a LB in the summer which was a big mistake.

Luckily we are not so foolish.
  • Are you setting a challenge there Vorse?
  • OCS replace LB with RB was more my point... :smile:
  • Home win.

Success in the face of adversity.

Team and fans galvanised.

;scarf
  • Oooh I said similar
  • Lawro reckons 1-1, I think its time to break the trend and prove him wrong
  • I don't know if it was foolish of Palace not to sign a left back, tbh. Didn't Souare have his car crash in September, after the window closed?
  • Time for our very own little gem to shine for us & I have every confidence in him...
    Lanzini IMO the new Payet
  • Home win. No question.

Either that or a cash amount goes to my best mates chosen charity.
  • I'd love to see -

Randolph
    Collins Reid Ogbonna
    Antonio Noble Obiang Cresswell
    Lanzini
    Carroll Fletcher

but I fear we will see -

Randolph
    Nordveidt Reid Ogbonna Cresswell
    Noble Obiang
    Antonio Lanzini Ferghouli
    Carroll

But we now have a major point to prove post-Payet and will scrape an ugly 2-1.
  • Home win. No question.

Either that or a cash amount goes to my best mates chosen charity.

Can that cash amount be £2m and your mate's chosen charity the Scott Hogan Delta Fund...?
  • I wish. I think I gobbed off a bit too much after our victory at Selhurst park. 3 figures if we lose, but if we win the Myaware charity gets the same ;biggrin
  • I'd take any ugly win right now ;ok
  • Schlupp in line to play for Palace tomorrow.
  • The Leicester winger.
  • The Leicester winger.

Is that allowed. Is everyone conspiring against us............
  • Lets hope the charity is a hundred quid richer this time tomorrow. I know the game won`t be over, but we will be in a commanding position and playing possession "ole" football by this stage. ;barrera
  • Schlupp in line to play for Palace tomorrow.

Pretty sure he hasn't signed yet
  • He has on a 4.5 year deal and it's been registered in time to make him eligible.
  • edited January 2017

He has on a 4.5 year deal and it's been registered in time to make him eligible.

Please can you provide a source?

(to the signing being registered with the PL, I mean. I've seen the confirmation of his signing on the Beeb and the CPFC twitter stream ;ok )

Edit: OK, it's up on the website now.

Question is, he hasn't even met his team-mates. Will he really play tomorrow, or just be in the matchday squad (maybe on the bench) for a bit of team bonding. hmm
  • I didn't say he will start but he is available to play and seeing as Sam was trying to push it through so that he could play I'd hazard a guess that he will play some part eg come on and win a penalty.
  • thorn, yes, I wasn't challenging you that he wouldn't... my question a sort of musing aloud at whether, despite being eligible, he would play any part.

I'd imagine starting on the bench. ;fence
  • If we're worrying about 'Jeffrey Schlupp' then we are in trouble...
  • If we're worrying about 'Jeffrey Schlupp' then we are in trouble...

That was the basis of my earlier response. ;ok
  • He's quite quick. ;run

And the right is our weaker side.
  • Anyway forget about Dimi and Jeffrey we are West Ham and no player is bigger than our club....
    I hope they pull off a magnificent performance an the fans are singing Dimi who...... ;scarf
  • I'm actually looking forward to this game, I've not said that for a while, with the events over the last couple of days and return of big Sam, I think it'll be a cracking atmosphere.
    1-1
  • ;quaver Super super Slav, Super super Slav, Super Slaven Bilic....
  • Best thing about this season so far has been Slav and his conduct.

Hopefully we go out all guns blazing now that the shadow of Payet has been lifted.
This discussion has been closed.